Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Web Browsers

Friend of Site Staff
    FF uses a lot less resources.

Chrome > all.

Yeah I'll side with Firefox on this one. It seems to crash far less than Chrome

I switch between Chrome and Firefox at work, but I'm fully on the Chrome bandwagon when it comes to my personal life. I have the app on all my mobile devices, and it is the one I use on my home PC as well.

I just installed a new browser called Epic Privacy browser. This one has a built-in VPN and total privacy on any website you visit, at least that's what it claims. It is quite fast and I like the idea that I am anonymous if I want to be. You can select from ten countries/location to fake your IP address. But I did have an issue with it when tried to register on a website because it didn't show the captcha bit; however, this could be my bad cos maybe I need to allow a setting. I would never use Edge or IE though. I mostly use Chrome and Firefox otherwise.

Beside Epic Privacy, there is another interesting browser that has a better level of privacy: SRware Iron. It is based on the free sourcecode of Chromium - without any hassles concerning privacy and security, that exist in Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by al.waits View Post
    I switch between Chrome and Firefox at work, but I'm fully on the Chrome bandwagon when it comes to my personal life. I have the app on all my mobile devices, and it is the one I use for my home PC assistance as well.
    I fully support and share that view! Chrome is the most suitable for my personal needs because it’s really fast, user-friendly, and has a lot of extensions that fit for proofreading and academic papers writing and other freelance assignments. As I work from home, there is no need to switch to other browser