Thread: Participate in ESET Smart Security 6 and ESET NOD32 Antivirus 6 beta testing

Participate in ESET Smart Security 6 and ESET NOD32 Antivirus 6 beta testing

Hello, we opened yesterday beta program for our security solutions Smart Security 6 and NOD32 Antivirus 6. If you want to participate, just click on this link http://www.eset.com/beta/v6/ .

And every week we are giving away 100 licenses for our beta testers.

I hope you will not consider this message as a spam.

So, what do you think?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi,

Not spam in my opinion, just a polite request for beta testers of a security product

I have downloaded the stuff and will start testing next week.

Obviously I have heard of ESET, and have used NOD32 since 1998. Hey, I even visited Bratislava a couple of times when I was a student (>40 year's ago )
    Will it work with Windows 2000 pro, and with Windows 8?

Would you like me to try?

im gonna give it a shot if anything i can always uninstall it

Hello Nihil, thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it It's great to hear, the beta should work on both mentioned OS's. If no, you can post feedback here: http://www.eset.com/beta/form/ It's beta so you never know

You should sometimes to come to Bratislava after 40 years changed a lot (except drinking - Slovaks are welcoming their guests with lots of alcohol )

I have gone thorugh in some blogs that this antivirus is fast because it does not detect anything. It misses some viruses that others don't.... According to me an antivirus is suposed to protect you from virus and most of the user wont recommend if it dont! Anyway i will try it, if it has some problem i would uninstall it...

Quote Originally Posted by Sherinfriedler View Post
    I have gone thorugh in some blogs that this antivirus is fast because it does not detect anything. It misses some viruses that others don't.
    I don't agree with you. I've used it for the long time without any virus troubles.

I want to participate in it. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by paki250 View Post

I want to participate in it. What should I do?
    I'm afraid yoiu're too late ... by almost two years. (Check the date of the original post).
    Rad