Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best CMS

Which is the best CMS

Hi everyone, i'm going to post a question or two as my first post.

Which is the best content management system and why?

Which content management system is the safest as in security?

Which CMS do the search engines prefer, as in getting better results?

HYBR|D
    Greetings.

It depends on what your planning to do? ie Blog.

If your just setting up a typical Blog then Wordpress is good enough to meet your wildest dreams.
    ( It's both Secure & easy to configure so the search bots will continually scrape your website).

Tons of Themes & Addon's and easy to customize with little to 0 knowledge.

It is also able to connect/interact with most forum software ie: xenforo - Vbulletin - phpBB3 - IPB

Now personally i find xenforo to be the ideal cms & Forum software although you will off course need to have some prior web development type skills/knowledge.
    Like Wordpress it is also very secure & from my personal use of it the search engines have 0 issue's.

It's also created by the guys whom initially created Vbulletin before selling to Jelsoft.
    Last edited by HYBR|D; June 12th, 2012 at 02:45 AM.

This is all I use for enterprise web sites.

http://www.kentico.com/
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

The first thing is matter in CMS is author rank, so its so important for attract peoples if we hire a popular content writer.

I think best content management system (CMS) are WordPress because easy to use and making good looking website not give web developing experience you easily modify and install plugin, theme, and content i really like these cms i hope you like this nice job keep it up

Agreed Jack, Wordpress powers more than 15% of the web, it is the clear winner.

you can use Wordpress. it's very good for blog, news, magazine...

Quote Originally Posted by oofki View Post
    Agreed Jack, Wordpress powers more than 15% of the web, it is the clear winner.
    Market share determines which platform is the most secure, scalable, functional, and whatnot? I severely disagree with this on many levels not the least of which is that it relies on an abstract such as the whims of web designers who don't know PHP to define concretes such as I mentioned. If you're looking for a reasonably scalable blogging platform, WordPress is great. If you're looking for an e-commerce platform or something geared more towards a forum or community, WordPress is not the answer. There are also ongoing security problems with WordPress, not the core specifically, but the myriad of plugins and half completed addons that people blindly install without any sort of viable auditing.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

WordPress is good CMS cause its so easy but also help in promoting website functions.

Joomla and Wordpress are best CMS options to start with however it really depends on what business you wish to start online. If its a blog, WP is good to start with.