Thread: the best online solution for wordpress?

the best online solution for wordpress?

hi guys . i have used some plugins on my wordpress website to proof hacks and spams . but they didn't seem to work ! i want to know if there was any wordpress plugin or other solution to increase my site security at: **Link Removed by Site Staff so it doesn't look like you're spamming...And the link isn't necessary for the discussion.**
    any help really appreciated !

Hi,

Building a website for a business today is not as expensive and distressing. If you are looking for new free theme, I’d like to present my favorite theme, hope it meets your requirements Click here. http://kopatheme.com/freebies-catego...web-templates/

Thanks

I prefer CloudFlare, or Incapsula to do the work. Both have a freemium model, and they provide cloud WAF with DNS protection. Strongest all around. MODSecurity in Apache is a good start, but filtering at the lower layer (IP) based on reputation is a great basic first step.

There are plenty of WordPress eCommerce plugins in the market. But not all of them have the right set of features for your use-case.

For example, some eCommerce plugins are made for selling digital goods like eBooks, photos, music, etc. Others are better suited for selling physical products that need shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by redpriest View Post
    I prefer CloudFlare, or Incapsula to do the work. Both have a freemium model, and they provide cloud WAF with DNS protection. Strongest all around. MODSecurity in Apache is a good start, but filtering at the lower layer (IP) based on reputation is a great basic first step.
    I agree with @redpriest that Cloudflare gives great protection from all aspects. Its a perfect match for WP

don't use nulled plugins you will get hacked directly as me i used video plugins for my video site and my site is totally hacked.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**