Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BlackBSD

BlackBSD

I was looking up some SGI machines so I could feel like **** over not ever getting one. (Seriously I've wanted an SGI Workstation for over 10 years and every time I get close to getting one, SOMETHING comes up and screws it up) Anyway, while looking around a site showing off pictures of the most Beautiful Computers ever built, I saw this link. I looked it over and it seems kind of cool. I've never personally heard of it before, but anyone else seen this?

http://blackbsd.co.nr/

It seems about as active as I was back when I was 400 pounds.

Hmm, yea... We need to get Mexicans to learn how to code. Like, put the leaf blower down and pick up a keyboard. Those MOFOs could write a Kernel on a VIC20 and still make it work.

Hi gore,

Just got time to get back on AO, I am afraid that my wife has now reached the diamorphine stage of her illness..........I know that you will understand that.

I just downloaded a 20/AUGUST VERSION ........ will have a look when I have time

Quote Originally Posted by nihil View Post
    Hi gore,

Just got time to get back on AO, I am afraid that my wife has now reached the diamorphine stage of her illness..........I know that you will understand that.

I just downloaded a 20/AUGUST VERSION ........ will have a look when I have time
    OMG Nihil....Dude I can't even imagine what is wrong with your Wife, but I Hope she gets better man. I know EXACTLY what that is. It's the Pain Killer version of "42"

Wow......Thought I was the only one..........

I heard of BlackBSD on my adventure to find another Pentesting Distro like Backtrack...Ran across BackBox, which actually isn't that bad. Doesnt have as many tools as Backtrack, but how many of those tools did you actually use?

With backtrack, it isn't so much that I use all of the tools, but if I come across a demo or discussion of a tool online, I can almost be certain that it is included in BT. I have used a few others, but I keep coming back to it.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

CC; Yea, more or less, you don't use every tool heh.

Spec - I'm Married; If I did that with my GF, My wife would tie me up and use a Chainsaw to Dismember me.

Hey not everybodies an expert like you buddy....I happen to like a dedicated distro, makes me seem 1337 than I actually am.

What are your thoughts on specialized penetration testing distributions, and have you encountered any challenges or benefits in using them?