Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help with netstat & netstat -ano

This site here is good for letting you know if you have certain ports open that malware like to use https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2

Its pretty useful when your looking around for security holes

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar

Smile

for ao question.jpg
    chaosclown
    This site here is good for letting you know if you have certain ports open that malware like to use https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2

Its pretty useful when your looking around for security holes
    I used to use this site back in the day great site just forgot about it. Thanks for posting it again. my system still is showing the same thing when i open the cmd prompt. If I have virtual box installed on this computer but the application is not currently running will it make this happen in the command prompt? Also, I have downloaded a lot of different .iso files for virtual box so i can play & learn different operating systems does anyone know if this application will make outgoing connections? I ask because my systems detect 2 networks i'll post an img please let me know thanks mike,. ps thanks for all the replies.

I am not too familiar with virtualbox but if you are running it in server mode I would think that some things will run in the background to keep things operating smoothly. The fact that it detects 2 different networks means that VB possibly set up a virtual interface for your VMs to use, like a bridge. Either that or you actually have another physical interface that just wasnt enabled? I doubt its the latter though, however, if you check your network connections it should give you some clue as to what that other network is. Is there any particular reason for running VB as a server?

i have same problem with u guys, please help me.