I am married to the best woman on the planet. I wanted to do a 12 days of Christmas thing but I’ve been married for 13 years…
Now it appears (at least to me) that she still loves me. And this Christmas I wanted to share – with all of you - 12 reasons why I love my wife (in no particular order):
Yea I know, but we’ve been together longer than we have been married.
- She loves me.
- She lets me love her.
- She is funny (important to me).
- She thinks I’m funny (well… I tend to repeat jokes and stories, so she may not think as much of the material).
- She is very bright
- She is still a stunner (no one else has ever gotten my attention like she has).
- She takes good care of herself, but is not self-absorbed about her looks.
- She is detail oriented (I’m a big picture person, so we complement each other’s strengths).
- She is a great friend (I don’t have all that many).
- She is patient (important when dealing with me).
- She is a great cook (as evidenced by my middle-age girth).
- She is very independent (as am I, so we are good at leaving each other alone when necessary).
Merry Christmas my love,
- She doesn’t like me to bring her flowers (she sees it as a waste of money).
- She is compassionate towards those less fortunate than we are.
- She is a great mom to our kids.
- She actually loves me (I know, I used it to start, but it still surprises me).