Thread: played with a mocbot

played with a mocbot

Hey, it's been two years that i had a computer, i swore that never should touch one again, but you know i got bored, so last week, i bought one again.
    Two years ago there was a problem with hotmail, every
    email you made, it got hacked in a minute or two, so i thought this was a machine doiing it, it could not be a human. So i made an email called scarlet@hotmail.com and my pasword, i used the username from scarlet, vn750319@scarlet.be, something like that and 2 minutes later " boem " scarlet went down, and when they finally succeeded, hotmail went out, and i guess then the mocbot, so they resetted hotmail and i think they did the same with scarlet, because i had my old, very old, hotmail adress again. The mocbot is located at
    redmond, not so far from washinton. I just wanna tell this story because i am very interested in artificial
    intelligence. I am going to build a zombienetwork to try to trow of the pedofiles from the internet. They don't belong here.

Wow you must be super l337! After 2 years you are going to set up a zombie network with an IRC bot that can spread using a vulnerability in Windows that was exploited back in 2005? That's uber l337!

Yea you go and trow them their pedal-files off this here Internet. They certainly don't belong here. Especially the pedal-files with ports 139/TCP and 445/TCP wide open to the Internet. ROFLMAO

Mods - please tell me this is a bot!
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

Cool ISAAC

Quote Originally Posted by dinowuff View Post
    Wow you must be super l337! After 2 years you are going to set up a zombie network with an IRC bot that can spread using a vulnerability in Windows that was exploited back in 2005? That's uber l337!

Yea you go and trow them their pedal-files off this here Internet. They certainly don't belong here. Especially the pedal-files with ports 139/TCP and 445/TCP wide open to the Internet. ROFLMAO

Mods - please tell me this is a bot!
    ok, i am not a bot, but i think you understand something about programming, can you build a
    key generator, with the cyphercode ISAAC, (the key
    generator has to generate using ISAAC)
    and then I think you can produce tempo reload
    cards from mobistar.
    So is there a bot that you know giving you a
    christmas present.

Quote Originally Posted by pirmin30 View Post
    can you build a
    key generator
    Yes, Why would I want to?

I think you can produce tempo reload
    cards from mobistar.
    Sure for 10, 15, 25 or 50 €.

So is there a bot that you know giving you a
    christmas present.
    Sorry you lost me on that one. I know we just went from bot nets to hacking phone cards but the last question really has me confused.
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

I am not a hacker, i don't know enough off that stuff, ports things and that. With the bot i was lucky, that's all, but why don't we make the phonecards. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISAAC_(cipher) and http://www.burtleburtle.net/bob/rand/isaacafa.html, check it out.