September 25th, 2013, 11:43 PM
That could have been a drive by, malware, or even a virus related.
Since mbam found it, it is malware and could have come off of a infected site or even a ad server feeding that site.
Which tells me you need to run these and PLEASE post the logs.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan button.
- When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
September 25th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Those 2 are part of my normal cleaning kit.
By Tetrismaster101 in forum AntiOnline's General Chit Chat
Last Post: May 5th, 2003, 11:37 PM
By Dome in forum Site Feedback/Questions/Suggestions
Last Post: June 4th, 2002, 08:58 PM
By freeOn in forum Non-Security Archives
Last Post: October 12th, 2001, 06:15 AM