Thread: Help with affordable advertisement in South West Florida

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar

Help with affordable advertisement in South West Florida

I have a small Computer Repair Business in my area. I need to advertise to get more business-customers coming in. I use craiglist daily. Sometimes I get two or three service calls a day, other days nothing.

What can I do to advertise my business locally in my area? I tried Faebook, I purchased Facebook (Ads) like 20 bucks worth. Also, craiglist free ads posted daily. Made 500 business cards

What would it cost me to have my website on the front page? Of google or yahoo for that matter. I know it's going to cost $$$ any help is greatly appreciated. I can make money with this I know I can I just need to be pointed in the right direction? All help is greatly appreciated.

EMail every person you've ever done business with and promote a special and or ask them to refer you to friends and family.

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    Great idea. However, I'm limited to their information. I place there address in WAZE app for iphone and it takes me there. I don't save email addresses only a quick note for what I did to the customers machine. I tried calling but no answer. I just want to have my website listed in google in the first page and so does a friend on mine. Prices will be great or any technique to generate revenue. Thanks, Mike

Yo nerd-dude!

Long time no talk.

Don't pay cash for those SEO types. Meta data is your best friend. Make sure that the meta tags on each of your web pages has a correlation with the content of the page. If you want to pay for something, Pay for a CMS that will allow you to post on your web site, facebook, twitter, and linkenid at the same time.

Learn here for more info http://www.google.com/analytics/
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0