Best way to promote an apartment rental company?

Thread: Best way to promote an apartment rental company?

Best way to promote an apartment rental company?

We recently launched a website and I'd like to know your opinion on how to create effective digital marketing strategies for an apartment rental company site like this. It is located in Chile, but targeted to people worldwide. Working adults, families, etc., because we accept daily rentals and long term deals.

Super Moderator
    You can have the best in the world, but if this , if not taken into consideration, will . . .
    https://blog.kissmetrics.com/loading-time/

My choices would have to be through social media and blogging! With social media, visuals are everything! Share videos and photos of the rental units on Instagram. This article I came across on EZSiteBuilders also gives an overview on the new "stories" feature on apps like Facebook and Snapchat.

As for blogging, if your company has its own website with a "blog" section, post relevant blog posts that are relevant to your company and share across your social media platforms. Also utilize SEO practices so your content shows up in search engines.

I recommend you to use Video Marketing method. Put an explainer video in your website. Explainer videos can convey the complex messages in easy way. It helps promote your sales.