Thread: Call for participants - Doctoral Study Pt.3

Call for participants - Doctoral Study Pt.3

Hi all - about a year ago I asked if people would help me in my PhD research by answering a short survey on hacking. I'm nearing the end of my studies and this is the final piece of data collection, so I'm asking again if people would participate and answer a few questions. It should take about 5 minutes.

Please be aware that the questionnaire is hosted by Qualtrics - The website will record IP addresses (so tor or a VPN sidesteps that) but doesn't track identifying info or associate it with the answers you give. The only personal information requested in the survey is your age and gender. This questionnaire is being shared on various subreddits and forums, the link origin is not tracked.

https://bournemouthpsych.eu.qualtric...dmVMCRve5aFouV

About the questionnaire: This questionnaire is part of a doctoral study investigating group process and identity in anonymous online communities related to hacking. This study has been reviewed and approved in line with the University’s Research Ethics Code of Practice. The data gathered from this questionnaire will be solely used for academic research.

The questionnaire contains a combination of questions and statements. Submission of the questionnaire will constitute consent, allowing the data given to be used in the study. If you change your mind about participating, just close the browser page.

If you have any questions or would like further information on this study, please feel free to message me. Thank you.

I would like to help you, but I'm not able to open the link.

Apologies, I don't know why that would be, but thanks for your interest.