Thread: Newsgroups

Computer Forensics

Newsgroups

For starters let me say I don't want them on the site. I guess it's out of my hands.....but you have a seperate link on the main page for them and they are listed in full in the forum here. Wouldn't it make more sense to only have them in one place?
    my suggestion.......remove them from the forum page and keep them seperate(like before).
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

I think that's a JP preference, I overrule all God thing. Because I was looking through a lot of the newsgroups on their, and I have seen postings and reply's from JP on their, which makes me think that perhaps these are JP's favorite newsgroups..

The colors are improving, they didn't hurt my eyes so much this morning...
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Banned

Fixed

Greetings:

Well all, I've moved around the forums some, so that they're each in their own respective category. This should help to make those that don't like the newgroup feature happy, and should also help to segment the different discussions better.

Does this help?

A proactive person is this JP. If only my sysadmin cared as much about his system as JP does for this one I would be estatic.

I agree the colors are getting better. I didn't have to wear sunglasses today.

The organization is also improved. Keep it up JP!

Banned
    Greetings:

Well, I think the newsgroups are now seperated enough from the other discussion forums that I can close this suggestion.