Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Windows is insecure

Originally posted by Terr

"Windows 9x is so insecure, I can hack it with my toenail through a process too long and involved to type here, because most of my post is about how *nix cures cancer and whitens my teeth while I sleep. And did I mention that Bill Gates is the Antichrist? He has horns. Look closely."
    >> Took the words right out of my keybord.

pwaring
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Originally posted by NoNeckJoe
    You bunch of ejeet AOLers (With the exception of Louie) don't know what the **** oyu talking about. Quit while you ahead or fjear....!
    >> Who the f**k do you think you are talking to? And FYI, I'm don't use AOL, instead I have access to 5 seperate net connections 2 of which are ISDN lines are all are either BT, Freeserve or Virgin.net.

>> obviously YOU don't know what you are talking about either.

pwaring.

Banned
    >> Who the f**k do you think you are talking to?
    And FYI, I'm don't use AOL, instead I have access to 5 seperate net connections 2 of which are ISDN lines are all are either BT, Freeserve or Virgin.net.
    I'm don't use??? Sorry, you knew this could happen...
    And it's separate, not seperate.
    BTW: I don't think they have AOL in Great Britain...
    And about your 5 connections: good for you. I only have one, and because it's a good one, I don't need another.

obviously YOU don't know what you are talking about either.
    You should have stressed 'either', not 'you'...

PS: What's 'ejeet' supposed to mean?

AOL

Negative said:
    BTW: I don't think they have AOL in Great Britain...

Unfortunately, we do have AOL in great britain (and ireland, where i am), and they don't pay tax either - some legal loophole as thier based outside of the UK, freeserve are taking them to court over the matter, they're based in france and they still have to pay tax.

PS: What's 'ejeet' supposed to mean?

"ejeet" is the phonetic spelling of idiot.

Banned
    Unfortunately, we do have AOL in great britain (and ireland, where i am), and they don't pay tax either - some legal loophole as thier based outside of the UK, freeserve are taking them to court over the matter, they're based in france and they still have to pay tax.
    Damn, Paul will flame me for this one!!!
    "ejeet" is the phonetic spelling of idiot.
    I never would have figured that out! Thx, man!

Windoze is insecure, it's more of a spy tool for the butt bunny's

Learn the ways of the force to get around the insecurites, the unstableness,the ultra hidden files, the way microsoft tries to spy on you or anyone else. So u should get Red Hat or Free BSD right.NO GOD DAMMIT DON"T LET BILL GATES AND THE MICROCRAP CORPORATION TRY TO **** WITH YOU!!! TAKE BACK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!somtimes windoze is better it's like buying a ****ing honda civic it has the most aftermarket products for it.

They only watch you If you let them.(bastard)
    It's not always the case so don't take it out of contect u scum sucking bastards!!!

Don't make me post another reply, please I've been taking hostage by a person who is forcing me to write because he has no fingers and his hand is all scabby,He just wants people to know that he is the master of the world sort of like HE-man and ****. He is a Scorpio, he enjoys long walks on the beach only at sunset, he is very rich and is going around my living room trying to hump my dog.Damn the fool just jumped out the window I going now.

Originally posted by Negative

Damn, Paul will flame me for this one!!!
    >> Nah, I'll let you off this time...