Thread: windows 2000

windows 2000

I think that win2k is beter than XP, XP dont have new fonction, and it need more hardware performances.

And the design is horible

I will not say XP is better nor worse, because I have not used it enough. But their clearly are more functions, making Microsoft a bigger monopoly then ever. Did you realize that it has builtin unzipping functions. Their is also a built in firewall service and built in CD burning. Not to say that these are the best of the best but they are new features. I actually like XP, after all the themes are turned off and it looks like Windows 2000. Maybe you should actually use the product before you open your damn pie hole. After that learn to speak English.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Banned
    ROFL

Not to mention the nice little collect information about your system and send it so MS feature......I just love that one, particularly the way that it makes your OS stop functioning if you alter your system too much (i.e. you add hardware)
    Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune

Originally posted by Louie
    Maybe you should actually use the product before you open your damn pie hole. After that learn to speak English.
    Getting a little hostile today are we Louie???

I have really herd some good things about WinXP, and also some bad things. For instance, WindowsXP has raw sockets, where as the last editioins (Not including Win2K) did not. WindowsXP is now skinable, and non of the last editions of Windows were skinable. Sure alot of people say how much they hate WindowsXP because of how gay it looks, but you can download, or create your own skin for it, giving it that customized appeal that you like.

Also if you havnt tried something out, then dont bitch about how you hate it so much, it just makes you look like a bigger ass.
    Dark-Hawk has spoken