August 14th, 2001, 04:06 AM
- Anti-Online's old users database was deleted for some unknown reason
- You can no-longer express yourself in any manner you like
- The admins could remove your account
- The admins could remove certain rights
- Server is always overloaded
- glade to see that many people are joinning this Chat Board
So if now, I started the big fuss that I did cause before (before many of you were here) (the old topic that was something like "**** all those......who blame????.........." My account would sure be suspended!
August 14th, 2001, 05:29 PM
Exactly what in the living hell are you running your mouth about? I did my best to figure it out, but all I'm seeing is a bunch of mindless rambling....
August 15th, 2001, 02:08 PM
You should have joined in the old forum more often ...
We know Lawrence is just Lawrence...
How dumb to post the word "F#ck" again and to claim fame as im that dumb guy...I'm back
August 16th, 2001, 06:46 AM
okies......... don't even start!