Thread: Promotion from Jr. Member?

Promotion from Jr. Member?

How does anyone get upgraded/promoted from a junior member to say an administrator, moderator etc?
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

I am sure it is very similar to any other board - post, post, post...login, login, login...post, post, post...etc.

If that seems too hard for you, I've heard visiting the Antionline store and saying loudly "JP is my personal savior" can help out a bit. Just a rumor, though...
    \"If you torture the data enough, it will confess.\" --Ronald Coase

About 30 posts should do it !!

No Spamming

I wish i could be a moderator, I've been at this site for a hell of a long time and have been a loyal member, and by the time i post this, this wll be atleast my 20 post i think, i have just recently started to do posting again

I've been @ this site for 2 years reading...Joined in the old forum and learned a lot!!
    The best i have ever got was an error that gave me opp's in IRC chatroom..Felt like a king too

Maybe if you send J.P a cheque for say?? $500
    He might let ya buy a member status

Banned
    Greetings All:

Users get promoted from "junior member" to "member" by making at least 30 posts to the discussion forums.

As for becoming a moderator.... We currently don't have or accept moderators that are not employees of AntiOnline. The exception to this, is in our chatroom, where we INVITE specific users to become "ops" and "opers".