Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal Privacy

Banned
    It's a dangerous web out there...
    but we all love it...

Talking

Why Sabe, didn't you see me on realdirtyho.com last week? I'm the one with the big plastic boobs and the tan lines, and I have on a pair of red high heels. I was with the blond and the mountain goat. Why didn't you see me you told me you go there all the time.

Banned
    I saw you there, Peach Melba. You're the one with the pubic hiar popping out of your string, no?

Angry !!!!

Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves posting the crap you did. Someone asks for help with a valid question that is a common problem and you act like animals. Shame on you! As for the valid responses, good for you.

Lightbulb

Lev-Arris: I see somebody has been playing too much Privateer 2 (Unless my memory is faulty, in which case, never mind.)

Kittycat: I'd suggest you check out The Cleaner. It's a bit of money to BUY, but you can use the evaluation version to check your system for a lot of possible nasties that could've gotten on there.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

common problem

...really. just where do you get your information? I don't know of anyone else who has this problem so it can't be that common. And yes we're really ashamed, really.

Re: common problem

Originally posted by Melda
    ...really. just where do you get your information? I don't know of anyone else who has this problem so it can't be that common. And yes we're really ashamed, really.
    I am amazed. When the lights are turned on the cockroaches don't run from this room!

Just because you don't know anyone with this problem doesn't mean that there isn't anyone with a similar issue. It just means that you have a very limited social life!

Originally posted by Melda
    Why Sabe, didn't you see me on realdirtyho.com last week? I'm the one with the big plastic boobs and the tan lines, and I have on a pair of red high heels. I was with the blond and the mountain goat. Why didn't you see me you told me you go there all the time.

LoL. why didn't you say so in the first place, Sorry Melda I'm not into that whole mountain goat scene those people are whacked
    The TRUTH is out to get you!

Cool hmmm

I find it really amusing that that you are insulting someone you don't know over the internet Neophyte.
    You didn't anwser my question though. Just where do you get your statistics? I've never seen another post on AO on this particular topic.

btw: This is the end of my posts on this thread I won't get in a pissing match with you.

All i want to do is add this picture....
    Settle down folks...Life is always harder somewhere

**See Attachment**
    Attached Images Attached Images