Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Personal Privacy

Exclamation Negative: The master of the Flame

Well if you can get past most of the worthless posts sometimes there is useful information on here.

Why don't you ask him? What are you worried that he might see?

I would first Follow JP's advice then just for fun search through the most perverted stuff you can find. If he starts introducing some really weird stuff you know he is spying. I would get one of your online friends to help you. Send some stuff saying how bad you want to get another girl into bed with your boyfriend. If anything would entice a man that would be it.

Good Luck and just ignore 95% of the posts on AO and you will be fine.

Banned
    First of all this in my unhumble twisted sadistic, useless, perverse, chimpanizzialismiacle opinion is the most ****ed up post I have read in a long time.

P.S. I think Galdron is trying to impress the girl guys LOL.

T3h Ch3F

Is that Ennis Or Anus

Anus, are you 10? Because your attitude has little bitch written all over it, Oh my bad your the big hacker guy. LOL

If I truly wanted to impress anyone it would be you Oh grand Kevinesque(Mitnik) one, please teach me how to impress the girls, will ya huh will ya?

You wanted to get personal not me.

Little bitch.

Thumbs down boyfriend now a spy kid

hi kittycat let me first of all make this plain simple, for you to minimise your anonymity on the web you have to watch where you go and erase it as you go, in other words take two step and erase the first step, i can tell you not the kinda person that can do that, so what will be my advice is (1) try to be by your computer when he is always around and using your computer because 70% of the spywares cannot remotely send info except for trojans etc which i suggest you should get the latest virus update and scan regulary (2) get a spyware tracker. programs that detect spywares softwares (optout, spycop, and spychecker (recommended from www.spyware.com) )

Banned
    Here we go...

Banned
    Jesus bitch do you follow me around qouting every little thing I say, get personal, yes the kind of guy who devotes his time to picking petty fights.

Anus LOL youre a ****in genius, wtf does Galdron mean, lame ****in handle that script kiddies use. Get out of my face stop following, get personal you joke youre the btch taking every post serious, were on a ****ing forum not Jerry Springer you lame piece of ****.

Wait everybody Galdron is the new flame master, step back to hear more **** from this waster in the next post.

I ve too much to say about you, people like you I meet at forums everywhere, you think you are a higher being, get off youre high horse bitch and realise you are nothin special just another wannabe.

Its Ennis the hacker LOL, how many times have you used it so far, twice, how many times can we expect it again, God only knows with this guy.

Im sick of youre ****.

You want a flame war you got it, you thought you could pick on another newbie that is gonna sit silent youre wrong, if I have to Ill tear you apart.

Await Galdron bitching and feeble attempts at making me look small in the near future.

T3h Ch3F

Well thatl just about do it

Look, you are the one ranting, you are the one calling me a Noob LOL, Thats extra funny. Just ignore me and ill do the same, I have no time to waste with PPL like you. I was helping someone with a problem, You made it personal, You need to back off. As far a you wasting me, Ill take that as a threat, and keep that in mind. Just some advice, be very careful in the future when you start using insults Like "noob" and "scrpit kiddie", you have no idea who you might be saying it to. Oh i know your response, "bring it on" or some silly childish trash talk. Just stay out of my life, I am not here to fight w PPL.

To anyone participating or considering it.

Ahem. Private messages, or is the raging testosterone of the manly net-flames too strong to curb a need to be seen and heard?

Please do not reply to this message.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Exclamation An actual answer to question asked

Another thing to try is msconfig. It has all programs that are running at start-up in one nice little row. You can disable them or remove them, its a little easier than editing the registry (something newbies should stay away from untill they read more on it) but that doesnt mean to actually stay completely away from it. The registry has great power, you can even make it so your (boyfriend) cant make any changes to your computer (of course iether can you untill you change the registry settings) to really mess with him put linux on your computer with windows and only load linux when he is around. that will really mess with him.
    Whats a \"START\" button?

boyfriend hacking,?

im only new at this, but anyway,

1) install a good anti-virus program.
    2) how about TWEAKUI, its on the windows95 install disk.
    there is a control tab there (called paranoia) that clears recent documents, web history etc.
    3) turn off 'history' on icq,
    if the boyfriend is 'techo' with hacking etc, he should have his own Cputer.. dont let him at yours.
    Best of luck !!!

install a firewall ,,

what about doing a "find file" for modified files in the past (say) 24 hours. look for anything unusual ???

I hope this helps,
    im sure the experts on this site will give you better info. or let me
    know if im talking out of my ass,, (probably am :-)