Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Macs Suck!

Macs Suck!

MACS SUCK! PLEASE REMOVE THIS FORUM, PLEASE. Keep This Site Strictly Win And Linux Based. There Is No Room For Macs In This World.

Banned
    Greetings:

Mac security is relevant. We don't have any here, but a lot of organizations, including school districts, have hundreds of them on-site. Certainly we should provide a place for them to discuss any problems that arise.

Banned
    MACS SUCK! PLEASE REMOVE THIS FORUM, PLEASE. Keep This Site Strictly Win And Linux Based. There Is No Room For Macs In This World.
    'Macs suck'? Ever tried AutoCad and associates on a Mac? It'll blow your mind...
    'Keep this site...'? So there's nothing but Win and Linux?

You might not like the 'Pokemon' look of the newer Macs, but they definitely have something to add to this forum. OS X is coooollll by the way.

BTW, about Pokemon... JP, what's with the avatars? You scanned all of your Pokemon cards? You've got quite a collection, I must say ;-)

BTW II: the Great Smurf (or whatever you call him back there) - and the Smurfs in general - is a Belgian cartoon. And there's a copyright on it... lol

Sorry JP, but dont u think it's a little pathetic for me to have to start this forum off by saying, MACS SUCK! . I mean if someone accually cared about this forum it would have been started off already bu someone........
    But i mean it's your site dude.

Banned
    You'll get a new change!

ONE new change!

NOW make your point!

Arrow

If you don't like discussing Mac security...if you don't like Macs, then don't look in this forum. It isn't that hard. No one is going to force you to talk about Mac stuff if you just view the Win and Linux forums. If no one uses it, no one uses it, but if someone wants to, why shouldn't they be able to? geesh...
    \"If you torture the data enough, it will confess.\" --Ronald Coase

real mature...

macs are far superior to pcs. everyone with a pc should burn it and buy a g4.

Cool

Everyone I have talked to who owns a mac is in love with them. They tell me to rush out and get one ASAP. Problem is that my computer does everything I need and want it to do for now. Also why should I pay $2500+ for a top of the line mac when I could build a faster and more powerful PC for less.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Macs don't suck, ppl who don't know anything bout Apple or it's background will tell you that.
    And yes it's true not everyone can afford one. BUT rumor has it that Apple is working on a i386 version of Mac OS just like Sun who recently released Solaris for intel architectures.