Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The ladies thread...

Cool Subject Here! Wow.

Originally posted by NoNeckJoe
    Terr - your cool so I won't flame you....But let's leave Scarlett alone. Don't include here in the same cesspool as hanns.
    I wasn't trying to, that sentence just struck me as funny...

NoNeck... I didnt' say that that sentence was false in it's context... (j/k)
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Eating_Scarlett
    *L* @ 'dating service'.

This is the internet. I didn't come here to find the love of my life.

Maybe I pay everyone out because there's no point getting close to people that I'm never going to know.

I actually like some of you. I like Hanns, too, in his own retarded way. Sometimes he's got valid things to say.

/me wonders if it's just a coincidence that this thread is right next to one named "How stupid is this"

Oh, and that spider and the fly thing was funny on many levels

hmmm, and I really did think that I had something of substance to say, guess not.....

Have a nice day

Eating_Scarlett
    Well you've never had anything of substance to say before...

why start now.

Flame me next!!!

Ahhh Scarlett sounds like you have some trust issues. You should join us in the security chat sometime. We could use a girls point of view to add to the room.

Oh yeah Quad you can flame me but type !top10 and I am still ahead!!! HE HE HE

Talking

Makes me think of the days when every post was a flame.

Ahhh...The Memmories!

Banned
    Originally posted by Chris
    /me wonders if it's just a coincidence that this thread is right next to one named "How stupid is this"

Oh, and that spider and the fly thing was funny on many levels

hmmm, and I really did think that I had something of substance to say, guess not.....

Have a nice day

Chris, Chris, Chris.....You just couldn't help yourself could you? I know you can read, and that you are a little Feminine but a lady? cmon man....

Flash.....I would flame you but i'll save it for real-time in the chat. At least you had something constructive to say.

-Quad

Eating_Scarlett
    Umm.. to all you strangers who've been posting me on icq, please stop. You are not welcome there.

Talking

Originally posted by Eating_Scarlett
    Umm.. to all you strangers who've been posting me on icq, please stop. You are not welcome there.
    Lol. Well, you DID post your ICQ UIN up here, and these forums ARE (not entirely, but to some extent) populated by technical people with no lives... Do the math
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Eating_Scarlett
    I guess... I should really take it off, huh?

Laziness is not my virtue...