Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: connect without trojan

Question connect without trojan

i mean the shares MUST be enabled to have access on them. okay but when there is NO enabled share, but the port 139 is open, can we connect to this port and have full access of the harddisk? any programms or tools out there ?

Banned
    i mean the shares MUST be enabled to have access on them. okay but when there is NO enabled share, but the port 139 is open, can we connect to this port and have full access of the harddisk? any programms or tools out there ?
    No.

With port 139 wide open, you can't have full access to the harddisk.

Post Scriptum: you've never heard of search engines/robots, have you? Here's some links...

Lesson 1, Chapter 1. Robots

Google
    Fast
    AltaVista
    GoTo
    About
    Excite
    Northern Light
    Teoma

Next lesson: directories.

Stay tuned for lessons on interpunction and websearch...

Post Post Scriptum: you only use capitals to STRESS WORDS?

One of the next lessons on interpunction will contain a chapter on CAPITALS!

Can I help?

1. Always capitalize the first word of every sentence.

2. Capitalize the first word of every direct quotation.
    John said, "The first thing I want to do is eat."
    "William is my friend," he said, "but John is not." ("but" is not capitalized because it doesn't start a new sentence.)
    "We eat at six," he said. "Late comers will not be fed." ("Late" is capitalized because it starts a new sentence.)

3. Always capitalize the first word and the last word of every title. The words in between are also capitalized unless they are prepositions (of, from, to, for, etc.), short connecting words, the to in front of a verb, or the articles: a, an, the.

4. Always capitalize the names of people (except names like e.e. cummings), places, and languages/races/nationalities.
    John, Uncle Roger, Aunt Martha, Marsha, Dr. Bob, etc.
    Taft, Los Angeles, Lake Isabella, Russia, South America, etc.
    English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, etc.

5. Always capitalize the names of the months, the days of the week, and special days such as holidays, but not the seasons of the year (fall, winter, spring, summer).
    January, February, March, April, May, etc.
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.
    Valentines Day, Fourth of July, Christmas, Columbus Day, etc.

6. Always capitalize a "title of relationship" it it takes the place of the person's name or is used as part of the person's name. If a pronoun such as "my" is in front of the word, a capital is not used.
    I had dinner with Uncle Bill. But...I had dinner with my uncle.
    I went with Mother to the store. But...I went with my mother to the store.
    I spoke with Dad last night. But...I spoke with my dad last night and her mother last night.

7. Always capitalize the names of particular people or things, but never general ones.
    I had dinner with Doctor Smith. But...I had dinner with the doctor.
    I swam in the Kern River. But...I swam in the river and fished in the lake.
    I signed up for Science 14A and History 17B. But...I signed up for science and history.
    I am taking history and math along with English and Spanish. (notice that English and Spanish are capitalized because while they are not the names of specific courses, they are the formal names of languages.)
    I graduated from Hart High School. But...I graduated from high school.
    I went to the University of the Pacific. But...I went to the university.
    He goes to Taft College. But...He goes to college.

8. Always capitalize East, West, South, and/or North if they are locations, but never capitalize them if they are directions.
    I used to live in the East. But...I live east of Los Angeles.
    Go west, young man, go west. But...I live in the Western part of the United States.
    He went in a westerly direction; I used to live in Eastern Montana.

KapperDog

Talking

Negative, your name fits you well.

Grammer

I didn't think people used good grammer on this website. I mean this is a nerd's website. I'd expect some good grammer. Ohh well I don't even use good grammer any more. This site has made me lazy
    haha
    punkin

Ask Why?

\"The most incomprehensible thing about the world, is that it is at all comprehensible\" -Albert Einstein

Banned
    Kapperdog, great job ! ;-)
    You saved me a lot of work!

I didn't think people used good grammer on this website.
    According to my dictionary, it's spelled grammAr.
    I mean this is a nerd's website. I'd expect some good grammer.
    A website of nerds = a nerds' website.
    A website of a nerd = a nerds website.
    At least, that's what I remember from high school.
    But then again, you may (or might? - there, you got me confused!) be right. It's been a while...
    BUT I'M SURE IT'S GRAMMaR!

Ohh well I don't even use good grammer any more. This site has made me lazy
    GRAMMA r.

Remember this, Punkin (and it's Pumpkin lol ;-) ):

You should be proud of your language. You should use it the best way you can. In my opinion, English isn't that hard to figure out. I mean, even Belgians can figure it out...

I'm having a hard job here trying to decipher your slang and abbreviations, you know! And once I got it deciphered, I'm having a hard job trying to figure out what you guys mean by it...

Negative, your name fits you well.
    I wonder what came first: my nick or my attitude.

There is a hole in Win2k, when sharing is enabled, Scheduled tasks is automaticly shared

Smile

Well dude ! In the windoze, there is a file that you maybe want to see...

try c:\windows\services -> edit command in ms-dos prompt might be a perfect solution for you... after all, find out by yourself
    what is nbsession...

Question ?

dude, can u help me ? Look the file vnbt386 in windows/system it seems like a server, when u detlet this file then port 139 is close. Have u any idea how to connect to a system without upload a sever file from a trojan ?

cheese!!!!! i havent herd so much bitchin about grammar since i was at skool!!!!........ who cares ???? here i am banging along trying to make the best wiv one finga and a sticky kebord looking up to see wat a typed every now and then ...... may be i should go get typing lessons????

'nuf fear