Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: connect without trojan

Cool

Whats Grammar? Ain't the Capitol Washington DC?

Banned
    Good grammer, jeez c'mon. Anyaway all the great writers of the English language ignored the restrictions of grammers. Poets especially.

Funny language

Isn't it?

Specially when you see that you speak English at least better than English spoken people born in English spoken countries. Hehehe...

Banned

English

Yes I agree being from Ireland and all.

Banned
    Originally posted by Ennis: Good grammer, jeez c'mon. Anyaway all the great writers of the English language ignored the restrictions of grammers. Poets especially
    That's called poetic licence, Ennis, and has nothing to do with good grammar. Your grammar is understandable for foreigners though, and that's what matters. And that's something that can't be said about this next quote...
    Originally posted by FustyFouglas (since you don't care about spelling): cheese!!!!! i havent herd so much bitchin about grammar since i was at skool!!!!........ who cares ???? here i am banging along trying to make the best wiv one finga and a sticky kebord looking up to see wat a typed every now and then ...... may be i should go get typing lessons????
    It's always the guys who don't know how to do something, who say that that something is not important. And yes, you should go back to school, and not only for the typing lessons...

Banned

Oh an intellectual.

I t seems at every forum there is one person who feels they are greater than everyone else.

Good grammer, what did you come here to bitch at everyone, try to look elite then thats it. What happened to learning, helping people, no you dont want to do that you want to look big in front of the newbies.

It dosent annoy me, I am not fooled that easily, Ive been on these forums long enough to know that.

I am far from doubting your hacking or security skills, whatever, from the 218 odd posts you have I can see you are a helpful at times person. Just dont start disecting comments I make to look big, Im not here to start a war in fact Im here to find like minded people and I thought when I saw you were top of the posters here you would be a fairly good person.

I did not expect a flame about my grammer from you.

Talking That is unfortunate!

Unfortunately all forum type communities on the web get people thinking they are better than anyone! trust me im a moderator on some other forums! A good way to stop this is usually to increase the size of the moderation team!

Unhappy

Ok grammar I don't see as quite a big issue - as long as the posts are understandable....

its when u get wee lamers with all their l337 speak >_<; like come on dammit use letters!

hehe my first post ^^ outside of the roll call forum
    soz for dragging it back up but was just flicking through my previous posts!!

v_Ln

I say screw grammar. All I ask is that people just read over there post and make sure it makes sense. Maybe run your longer post through word, it catches a lot of stupid mistakes. The only excuse for posting incomprehensible crap is not speaking English as your first language.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.