Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~*~*Terrorist Warning*~*~

~*~*Terrorist Warning*~*~

Oh great. . . . . why dont they just tell the whole world so they can give the terrorist some ideas. . . . hell. . . . thats probably who is attacking us. Check out this article. Its interesting. Makes you think what could happen if they are sucessful.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/...in514426.shtml
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

bah, all these "terrorist warnings" are just media plays for better ratings. if everybody thinks that they have to watch the 5 o'clock news in order to know how to avoid terrorism, the shows will get better ratings and more cash from adverts and such.

in reality, these "terrorist warnings" are usually nothing more than what your average 12-year-old could come up with just done up a bit to sound more official. i mean they all work on one concept and no spefic threats: "terrorists could go after our infrestructure".

wait, you mean a terrorist could be dastardly enough to attempt to blow up a power plant? PURE GENIOUS!</sarcasm>
    please, more like common sence. hell, its what we do in war all the time. take out the infrastructure(power, phone, ect.) and its easy to just roll in and take the place over(or as we like to put it "station a piece keeping force")

edit:
    NOTE: i am not implying that terrorists use the same rules as nations do in wars, i'm just showing how hitting the infrastructure is nothing new, and is an obvious move.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Um. . . . did you read the article? Or are you just ranting? The article didn't say that much. . . actually it didnt even mention the words "Terrorist Attacks". I just used that to get people to read the article. I agree with you about the so called "terrorist warnings". Most of them are released by the media just so thet can have something to cover.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Banned
    News? Who watches the News? I get all my information from CNNHN & CNN.COM....

Roguespy: so u'r using misleading threads titles r u! baaaaad u! :P naaa, j/k
    I've always been wondering why so vitale systems r connected to the net... let's face it... If some1 wanna REALLY want to **** something up he/she will do it (or at least try) no matter what.. but there's no reason for making it easier... take vitale systems offline and pay some guy to sit ready by the phone instead. it's kinda like letting u'r bike standing locked outside ur door even though u have a garage it would fit in... it's locked yes, but it's still visible!
    just my 2 cents/pence/dollars/kroners/euros/whatever!
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

But, if they're power companies and stuff, why would they need access to the internet in the first place? If it's for their servers, why don't they keep them on an entirely different network than all the other computers that DON'T need net access?
    Either get busy living or get busy dying.

-The Sawshank Redemption

Originally posted here by Fakeboy
    News? Who watches the News? I get all my information from CNNHN & CNN.COM....

No offence, but you must have a very narrow, one sided view of events. Broaden your horizons a little. Just a suggestion...

Also, a little off topic, but I want to clear a few things up. I'd rather do it in here than start a new thread.

I've been recieving a lot of **** lately for my percieved views on Americans. I don't hate Americans. Actually I pitty them. Why? Because of the actions of the US Government every ordinary American now has to live in the shadow of terrorism. Most Americans are so blinded by patriotism they fail to see it.

Anyway, just wanted to get that off my chest...

Sometimes it is just so freakin' funny, how those journalist act like they know it all, and give their views on how they think terrorists are going to attack, when all the while, we may have terrorists from other countries of the same religion that we aren't "profiling" in and out of the country. I know this doesn't exactly tie-in with all the other posts, but I didn't want to make another thread :-D

Well, seems to me this site is promoting hacking by unfair treatment, if more servers go down thats the webmasters fault for letting immature people control his website, Today I got a very, very stupid message saying, "you been asking inappropriate questions like "How Can I Hack HotMail"? Stop!", Yet I never even asked ONE question reguarding anything, the only thing I do on here is state my opinions, seems to me someone likes harrassing me about my point of view, if you don't like me, you can go suck a dick, or you can simply ignore me, you don't have to ****ing threaten me with your lame and immature lies saying i'm asking **** you came up with right out of ****ing nowhere, so i'm continuing to protest until this harrassment stops, or I get banned, if I do it won't be a big loss, because all i do on here is chat and state my opinions, and if you don't like it, you can take YOUR opinion and shove it up your ass...

Damnit CaNiBuDDa! Dont turn my thread into a flame war. And quite whineing! U sound like a child! Life may throw you a curve ball. . . . but dont throw down the FKing bat and cry! No one likes to listen to people complain. It just makes things worse. So suck it up & deal with it! K!? And dont screw my thread up with ur trash again. Thanks.