Thread: Innovative ideas!

Lightbulb Innovative ideas!

Hi,

I recently completed my bachelors degree in Computer Science from a prestigious university here in USA. I have come to realize that for me to land a job it is very important to have a web presence. I am kind of stuck what kind of web page should I make which is kind of professional and homepage, both at a same time. I know all the coding parts required to build a webpage but I am seriously lacking in the creativity part.

I want the page to be creative and professionally sound and that's why I am asking you guys if you can help me in designing this webpage of mine. Waiting for ideas. It will be great if someone will be able to help me personally and step-by-step in this regard. I shall be very grateful to him/her over this act of kindness.

Anykind of help in this regard will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to your replies...

Kind Regards!
    Beware Clarity! A person talking to you in clear language is clearly using obsolete ideas.

Humm, Honestly haven't seen a web presence help anyone land a job. In this econamy if you are in the US the only thing that will help you get a job is luck (friends in a position to hire will help). Your degree is a littel help but there are a lot of people with degrees and experience looking for a job right there with you. find an area that has more jobs then canadets and move there (Alaska poss?) thats your best bet.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

I 100% agree with you bballad. That is why I am heading back to my country after one month as the job market there is much better if compared to USA. The IT is new thing there. So to avail this one month I thought why not make a good looking website about myself and the wonderful time I spent here in USA.

Anyway, thanks for the advise...
    Beware Clarity! A person talking to you in clear language is clearly using obsolete ideas.