Thread: bouncing question..

bouncing question..

alright this is probably going to be a stupid question to ask..
    however, im having trouble bouncing proxies, sometimes even connecting.

using telnet... ill check proxy list, see if they are active and then continue to..

o xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 8088 or whatever the port may be... 99% of the time the connection wont go through.. infact the screen just sits there. did i forget to do something? any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Brandon

http://b0iler.eyeonsecurity.org/tuto...s2.htm#proxies

that should tell you everything you ned to know.
    I searched for it for you since your google may have been broke.

Are these proxies listed on a web site like cpc? If so, most of those servers are shut down as soon as they are posted since the admins see all the traffic to the box. You might only find one or two out of 20 that work. Also, what you are trying to do would not be considered bouncing or chaining. I think you are trying to switch between multiple proxies after each request. Is that correct?
    $person!=$kiddie or die(\"Alas, die you hotmail hacker!!\");
    SecureVision

thanks for the info. i just said screw it, and went with radmin... its just tough find boxes to load it onto. the blast worm pretty much solved the patch problem microsoft had with complete eliminated the dcom2 exploit. oh well any working exploits??

Hmm have you checked out this program called Skull Burrow Connection Bouncer? I found it on astalavista.com it makes it really easy to bounce your connections. Basically like a personal hidden proxy server that you put on another computer, then connect to it with telnet. It's really easy to use. Just thought i would mention it. It's really cool.
    Good Grief

thanks july, ill have to check that out ASAP.. it sounds very similer to radmin.. again thanks for the input.