Thread: Using Hijack This

Regal Making Handler

Using Hijack This

I thought i would post this link for anyone new to using Hijack This. It gives a good over view of how it works and what info it produces. Take notice of everything on the page though.

http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/htlogtutorial.html
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

And to think all this time I've been guessing what they were just from their titles

Good info!

there are a number of hijackthis tutorials on the web.

This site has two other ones plus some other very good general spyware removal/prevention info.

Edit : at the above site.. the one link entitled "My tutorial".. doesn't lead to the tutorial correctly.. I suppose due to forum changes. The correct link is here.

Regal Making Handler
    The correct link is here.
    Thats a good link. Ive got an account there with tds3, i realy must have a good look sometime.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Question

Used HijackThis for the first time today. It only pulled up things related to Internet Explorer, some hardware installation software and my anti-virus programs. I guess that it means that I am "infection free."