Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Encryption? Never heard of it

@ HYBR|D

Thanks mate................I forgot to do that.............good gear that Hardy's Crest?

I am in communication with Ted, and will go for this one, he is right!
    And it is bloody disgusting that this sort of thing is going on under our very own eyes

Maybe this site can have one moment of glory before I am renditioned to Guantanamo Bay?

@Ted,

Use another ID for anything controversial.........the black helicopters haven't come for me yet

Quote Originally Posted by nihil View Post
    And it is bloody disgusting that this sort of thing is going on under our very own eyes
    Everyone notices whats going on. Its just that people are relatively "nice" and won't turn to destruction as a tool for reform.

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Kaczynski View Post
    Everyone notices whats going on. Its just that people are relatively "nice" and won't turn to destruction as a tool for reform.
    So your saying that we should just mail random people pipe bombs via the mail system?

in a mindless crusade against progress.

No, just Mark Zuckerberg.

Edit: You wanna go the "nonviolent" route then buy a can full of nails and a few boards. Use the boards to create saw horses and plant them on the road to block traffic. Use the rest of the nails to create caltrops. Make everyone beleave its an advertising campaign setup by BP & Exxon Mobile. People in a traffic jam = instant angry mob. Or... go the easier and safer methods of doing it through the internet.

but what you do to expose it is illegal.
    Seriously though, if actions taken are "legal and peacefully assembled" then you're doing it wrong. Lobbyists and their PAID EMPLOYEES within Washington know this. The only difference is that they break the law in favor of the status quo rather than against it.
    Last edited by Ted Kaczynski; March 1st, 2012 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Kaczynski View Post
    No, just Mark Zuckerberg.

Edit: You wanna go the "nonviolent" route then buy a can full of nails and a few boards. Use the boards to create saw horses and plant them on the road to block traffic. Use the rest of the nails to create caltrops. Make everyone beleave its an advertising campaign setup by BP & Exxon Mobile. People in a traffic jam = instant angry mob. Or... go the easier and safer methods of doing it through the internet.

Seriously though, if actions taken are "legal and peacefully assembled" then you're doing it wrong. Lobbyists and their PAID EMPLOYEES within Washington know this. The only difference is that they break the law in favor of the status quo rather than against it.
    Thomas Jefferson once shot a Man on the White House Lawn. He grew pot and Opium, and smoked both. He'd puke if he was brought back to life and walked around this country.

I love hearing morons say "well if our Founding Fathers were here..... Some Comment" and I laugh thinking how every ****ing one of them would be arrested by the *****s at the dea.

And now that I've spoke, back I go to my Mute Records search, who you damn well better know.

Quote Originally Posted by gore View Post
    Thomas Jefferson once shot a Man on the White House Lawn. He grew pot and Opium, and smoked both. He'd puke if he was brought back to life and walked around this country.

I love hearing morons say "well if our Founding Fathers were here..... Some Comment" and I laugh thinking how every ****ing one of them would be arrested by the *****s at the dea.

And now that I've spoke, back I go to my Mute Records search, who you damn well better know.
    Not only would they be arrested by the DEA, but they would probably be rounded up by DHS, or maced by cops, or picked up by some other 3 letter agency for being a little too 'free' with their speech.

We have freedom of speech as long as we don't exercise it. At least not too loudly.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Most of you originally came to sites like this looking to make an impact on the web. Don't ****ing put it off another decade.

If computers no longer peak your interest then by all mean... go out there and riot and kill people.

You know it's funny how most school shootings end up being done by people from Michigan. Even the name that member is using, is well known first for what he did with bombs, and second, for being born, raised, and living, right here. He was also part of the Militia here. Funny how we're the only state who actively seem to breed for going after others. Even if it is a ****ing polack name.

Quote Originally Posted by gore View Post
    You know it's funny how most school shootings end up being done by people from Michigan. Even the name that member is using, is well known first for what he did with bombs, and second, for being born, raised, and living, right here. He was also part of the Militia here. Funny how we're the only state who actively seem to breed for going after others. Even if it is a ****ing polack name.
    White people are kinda funny...
    “Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” — Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by brokencrow View Post
    White people are kinda funny...

I agree.....I'd rather riot from the comfort of my home