Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best browser (Browser War 2)

Best browser (Browser War 2)

Which is the best browser out there?

One more attempt to answer it, this time by Toms Hardware. I found the test to be rather comprehensive. I am not name to give the winner here. It's better you read and decide (although there is a conclusion which names the winner).

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...ri-5,2680.html

Well i'm proud to say this:

OPERA RULES !
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

Hmmmmmmm......................

Toms Hardware

Do you know the difference between "hardware" and "software"

I shall post this then go

Because I cannot be arsed to login for every post?

Lol, I just finished reading this. Who's really shocked here?

To the people who've been telling me off and online that Chrome is like totally awesome and super fast and I should use it instead of Opera.... Hahahaha.

I like how Safari couldn't even MANAGE some of the tests that the others did. And of course, listening to how Internet Explorer is so much better than it was and can compete with anything else out there, lol, they came in so bad they got lapped.

HYBR|D
    </ SNIP> edited because i really should think before i post. Sometimes my attitude get's the better of me. YIKES!!!
    Last edited by HYBR|D; July 18th, 2010 at 03:20 PM.

A sissy browser? You running Netcat or Links to view WWW traffic? Besides, if Market Share mattered people wouldn't think much of FreeBSD, or Linux for that matter.

HYBR|D
    the truth remains, that anything that comes out of tomshardware is 99&#37; bullshit and 1% truth.

</ SNIP>
    I've deleted the rest, as it probably wasn't appropriate.

HYBR|D...
    Last edited by HYBR|D; July 18th, 2010 at 03:18 PM.

Well, you're in a good mood. There's two people here total that say Opera is good; One who says it rules, and me who says I like it and use it the most. That's not exactly a love fest. **** that's not even a threesome.

And BSD / Linux having to do with it, well, they have no market share either. Linux and BSD have almost no market share much like Opera has almost no market share. That's kind of what I meant by market share not really mattering. You said twice now that Opera has no Market share and I was merely pointing out that that isn't really important because BSD, and Linux, both have almost none. Does that mean they are crap too? I mean they have no market share at all compared to Windows. I think even Apple still has more than both of them combined, but I'm not sure. I don't ever really look at that stuff Honestly.

I can't even find anything here that says anyone in this thread actually said they Believed what that said. I thought it was neat, but when he said Firefox started up that fast I was a little suspicious. I've had nothing but problems with Firefox to the point I quit using it. I use IE over Firefox.

This is MY opinion on browsers:

Opera
    Seamonkey (Just like Firefox but without the slowness)
    Epiphany

That's what I use. I did use Konq and Dillo a few times but I didn't really like it that much.

Either way, I think you're taking this a wee bit to far. It's not like Opera is the only thing I state my opinion about. I still hate Gentoo and Ubuntu, and RedHat too.

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by gore View Post
    Well, you're in a good mood.
    In all honesty. Yep my attitude does suck atm...

Well, it's about 11:20 AM here. I haven't slept at all. My Aunt's Birthday is today and I have to go to that, and I spent my night trying to sleep and not being able to because my back is incredibly bad, so, I ended up just getting up and staying up, and now, I can't sleep even if I want to because I called my Doctor to get my check up, and he's leaving until next month, so instead of going in a week, I have to go tomorrow at 9 AM. Which means I can't sleep at all, and have to stay up now until basically early tonight, so that way I'll be awake in time for my appointment. It's not easy staying awake that long normally, but when you're in excruciating pain, it's worse.

I still hate Gentoo and Ubuntu, and RedHat too.
    Hmmm..............that Cambodian Ubuntu looks OK............. couldn't get it to work, but it did give me a load of error messages...............that told me that the kid's HDD was hosed, as I had already suspected, but couldn't check because his DVD/CD is certainly dead, and there is no floppy drive.