Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blarg!

Cool Blarg!

Yarg! I be an back!
    \"Progress and conduct: I\'m afraid that I am severly dissapointed in God\'s works. All three of him have shown no tendency to improve and He merely sits at the back of the class talking to himselves. He has shown no interest in rugger, asked to be excused prayers, and moves in a mysterious way.\" - Ferndean School Report on God - The brand new Monty Python Book.

How be an everyone ? I have been gone for quite some time, and when I was here I wasn't really here. I was there, but I am medicated now. Thank god for Paxal.
    \"Progress and conduct: I\'m afraid that I am severly dissapointed in God\'s works. All three of him have shown no tendency to improve and He merely sits at the back of the class talking to himselves. He has shown no interest in rugger, asked to be excused prayers, and moves in a mysterious way.\" - Ferndean School Report on God - The brand new Monty Python Book.

Crispy noodles

Oh, and by the way. Me and my cat nomar still think that La Choy Crispy Noodles taste absolutely foul with Soy Sauce.

The Sperm

BLARRRRGGGG!!!! They got rid of the Jr. Member sperm! THEY STOLE MY SPERM! Those rat bastards!

ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkk.......if you say so..........

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm ?

Wink hey Lascaux

it's good to see YA BACK!
    DEVELOPERCLUB.CJB.NET - the best web designer resource well, if it wasn\'t Under Construction

Hey mdzw. How ya been man ? Hogfly and everyone still post here ?

Glad your back.....Who are you anyways?

I am Zach.......Who the hell are you ?