Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: someone break into my icq N change the password, now i can't log on to there anymore

Talking someone break into my icq N change the password, now i can't log on to there anymore

erm, someone break into my icq and change the password and now i can't log on to that icq account anymore, so can anyone please help me? that icq account is so important for me, i am scare that that guy will message to those people who are in my icq contact list and disturb them since i lost contact with them, i don't really know what happen.......please HELP ME.....!!

==============================================

those 3 messages you guy provide, didn't help at all! HELP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ !!!!!!!

Talking

I will bet you a nickle that if you go upstairs and kick your brothers ass he will confess and give you back your account password!

Hmm. First, go to The Cleaner page, to download The Cleaner (3), a pretty-good program which will find and remove many different TROJAN programs. Trojan programs are like the trojan horse in greek mythology, when you run them, they secretly make it so that someone from some other computer can mess with your computer without you being able to tell. This is one way they may have gotten your password.

Then, if nothing is found, see if it was someone who could get to your computer in person.

Finally, send an email to ICQ, telling them about it. You might want to try and see if you can use the password-recovery feature, which lets you tell it to send your password to your email, so you can change it again.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Banned
    Trojan programs are like the trojan horse in greek mythology
    History actually, not mythology

Originally posted by Negative

History actually, not mythology
    This is the same 'story' which later continues and contains: a nypmh, a cyclops, a giant whirlpool, a many-headed monster, a pantheon of gods, a sacrifice (Iphegenia) to make the winds blow, a sea serpent which kills a man who is standing next to the trojan horse, a greek hero who was dipped in an underworld-river, and a god who told them to MAKE the horse...

And this is if you believe Homer, a blind oral tradition poet, and if you believe that nothing changed the story since it was first written down about 400 years after Homer lived...

And you're telling me to call the whole thing 'history'? Mythology isn't necessarily false, but history is, more-or-less by definition, true.

That'll teach you to correct me when I'm actually reading the unabridged-but-translated Odyssey and studying the time period in class. (Although I already read the basic Odysseus story quite a while ago.)

Banned
    That'll teach you to correct me when I'm actually reading the unabridged-but-translated Odyssey and studying the time period in class. (Although I already read the basic Odysseus story quite a while ago.)
    Hold your horses, hold your horses! It's been a while, but we had to translate parts of the Odysseus in high school (and yes, we also studied the time-period). I believe you have just as much evidence to proof Homerus (in Latin) / Homeros (In Greek) / Homer (lol - in English) wrote an allegory / myth, as I stating it's history... Nothing, that is. Nah! Back to you .

PS: You're also denying the Greek victory on Troj? Damn, why didn't Homeros tape the whole thing on video, in stead of writing it down... Assuming Homeros ever lived, of course...

Neophyte.......WHY THE **** WOULD YOU DECLAW OR SHAVE A ****'IN CAT!!!!!! Sadistic bastard.
    \"Progress and conduct: I\'m afraid that I am severly dissapointed in God\'s works. All three of him have shown no tendency to improve and He merely sits at the back of the class talking to himselves. He has shown no interest in rugger, asked to be excused prayers, and moves in a mysterious way.\" - Ferndean School Report on God - The brand new Monty Python Book.

The point was just that if you take the context surrounding it into account, it is certainly less than 'historical'.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, simply that it is not quite at the level of documentation and corraborating evidence that I would consider it to be a historical fact.

Banned
    The point was just that if you take the context surrounding it into account, it is certainly less than 'historical'.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, simply that it is not quite at the level of documentation and corraborating evidence that I would consider it to be a historical fact.
    I can live with that

OK, this is just a guess, but the dude who started this thread probarbly didn't want a histry/mythology or whatever lesson, but I must admit, it's pretty interesting.