Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: USA - Terrible.

Unfortunately Chris, none of those 24,000 live on our doorstep and until they do, or they discover oil under their land, the powers that are able to provide real help with food and medical assistance won’t be too keen…..

Can’t have profits falling just because it might help the less fortunate, can we now?
    Dive now - Work later

Banned
    Around 7000 people died from these attacks.
    24 000 people die from hunger every day (www.thehungersite.org)
    Have a nice day
    I tried to feed the hungry ('Click every day to help the hungry.'), Chris, but this is what I got: 'THANK YOU! Your click has provided the hungry with the value of 1.0 cup of staple food. Through September 30th, America's Second Harvest and Mercy Corps will direct the funds generated from this site to aid victims and survivors in New York City and Washington D.C. ' Bon Appétit, guys! Enjoy your meal! Why can't everything be this easy?

Giovanni
    Egyptian Opposition Weekly Calls for Suicide Attacks

08 June 2001

Amru Nasif, a columnist for the Egyptian opposition weekly Al-Usbu´, recently published an
    article that calls for - in the most frank and most chilling terms - suicide attacks against Israel;
    the writer even volunteers to "join the ranks of martyrs."
    Following are excerpts of his article, published on May 28th, and courtesy of the Middle East
    Media Research Institute (www.memri.org):

"...with every blow struck by the Al-Aqsa Intifada, my conviction grows stronger that I, and all
    those who are of the same mind, have been right all along and am still right in my belief that the
    despised racist Jewish entity will be annihilated. Contrary to others, however, I am not
    ashamed to speak about driving them into the sea, to hell, or to the trash heap they deserve."

"I maintain, and Allah is my witness, that the annihilation and defeat of the Israelis, after which
    they will not have resurrection, does not require all these things. All that it requires is to
    concentrate on acts of martyrdom, or what is known as ´the strategy of the balance of fear.´"

"Let us do some mathematical calculations: 250 Palestinians have signed up for martyrdom
    operations, and it is not impossible to raise this number to 1,000 throughout the Arab world,
    i.e., one fedayi (martyr) out of every 250,000 Arabs. The average harvest of each act of
    martyrdom is 10 dead and 50 wounded. Thus, 1000 acts of martyrdom would leave the
    Zionists with at least 10,000 dead and 50,000 wounded. This is double the number of Israeli
    casualties in all their wars with the Arab since 1948. They cannot bear this. There is also the
    added advantage, not noted by many, of negative Jewish emigration, which, as a consequence
    of the 1,000 martyrdom operations will come to at least 1,000,000 Jews, followed by the
    return of every Jew to the place from whence he came..."

"I am signing myself up as the first martyr from Egypt and declare that I am ready to commit an
    act of martyrdom at any moment. I will place myself under the command of Mr. Hassan
    Nasrallah, ´Hamas´, the Islamic Jihad, or any other jihad movement."

"Never in my life have I asked Allah for money, honor or power. All that I have asked, all that
    I ask, all that I will ask, is that Allah allow me to become a shaheed and grant me the honor of
    reaping as great a harvest as possible of Israeli lives..."

=====================================================

Thats the people you're dealing with.

This isn't a news posting site. . . Its supose to be your own thoughts on the subject. . . Dont post whole pages of text from somewhere. Thanks. . .

Giovanni
    Originally posted by RogueSpy
    This isn't a news posting site. . . Its supose to be your own thoughts on the subject. . . Dont post whole pages of text from somewhere. Thanks. . .
    ========================================================

Shut your face, ignorant bitch

Why dont you stop acting like a child?

Giovanni
    Who the **** do you think you are, you little upstart mother ****er.

Sit the **** back down, heil Hanns Schmidt and proceed to shut the **** up.

I think he just proved my point!