on second thought , ya there is words that could be used
    Stupid , useless , uneeded , why?.

well
    my wishs go to all the victims
    who happened to be on a plane at the wrong time
    to all the people in the WTC.
    and to the rest of the world , knowing that
    this is not the end of this mess.

It was because of UN regualtions in the Middle East. I saw it comin', and I'm not even in the US.

Waiting lines at blood banks, no looting and rioting...bloody amazing. American unity amazes me.

Just got news of it. Waiting for word from an uncle that works in the WTC.
    \"Progress and conduct: I\'m afraid that I am severly dissapointed in God\'s works. All three of him have shown no tendency to improve and He merely sits at the back of the class talking to himselves. He has shown no interest in rugger, asked to be excused prayers, and moves in a mysterious way.\" - Ferndean School Report on God - The brand new Monty Python Book.

I found a word to describe it: SCARY

As bad as it sounds, I, as an American, feel that God has used this to bring America in general closer together, and closer to Him. There have been more people in church this past week than I can remember.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone touched by this.

I do have some rather uplifting news.

My girlfriend's aunt works in the WTC, in the first Tower, on the floor and side that was hit by the plane. She always arrives at work early. Fifteen minutes before the plane hit, she had this feeling that she needed to step outside for some fresh air. She did so. Just as she stepped outside, the plane hit the building. Coincidence? Absolutely not. Divine intervention? Most likely. Was God behind it? Definitely.

I've heard many other stories of people being in places other than those where they were supposed to have been. If they had been where they were supposed to be, they would all be dead. I honestly believe that God was saving those that He could.

If you are offended by me speaking of my God, then get over it. I will not conform any longer to the ways of this world.

"Oh! say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
    What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
    Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
    O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
    And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
    Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
    Oh! say, does that Star-Spangled Banner yet wave
    O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

That's undoubtedly one of my favorite songs right now. Please be praying for the people of our country (America). Also, pray for George W. Bush. I heard his address to the country Tuesday nite, and I instantly loved the man. He needs everyone's support right now. Don't let political differences tear our country apart.

Thank you.
    God Bless America
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Banned
    Out of respect for, and touched by what happened, I won't post my reflections on what you said, PhirePhreak ('God has used this' - I don't want to start a religious discussion on this forum). I've written them down, though. You can always PM or mail me (negative@skynet.be).

Trust and you'll be trusted, says the liar to the fool.
    Lust and so what if you're busted? In love and war there ain't no rules.
    Do you believe in forever? I don't even believe in tomorrow. The only thing that last forever, are memories and sorrow.
    The prophets preach to forgive and forget.
    I'm sorry, but I am unable.

Type O Negative Slow, deep and hard, 1991

Banned
    Unsuccesfully coping with the natural beauty of infidelity - Anorganic transmutogenesis (synthetic division) yups...

Are you stalking me?

Here's one for you...