Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its a Wonderful Life

Its a Wonderful Life

I have been sitting here, reading posts and thinking. When suddenly I realized something had changed here. There was some element missing. I then realized what it was.... No flames, no scarlett, no venom. Its a wonderful life.
    \"Progress and conduct: I\'m afraid that I am severly dissapointed in God\'s works. All three of him have shown no tendency to improve and He merely sits at the back of the class talking to himselves. He has shown no interest in rugger, asked to be excused prayers, and moves in a mysterious way.\" - Ferndean School Report on God - The brand new Monty Python Book.

You've jinxed it you poopy head!... Look what you made me say!

[HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Unhappy

Heh heh, sorry
    \"Progress and conduct: I\'m afraid that I am severly dissapointed in God\'s works. All three of him have shown no tendency to improve and He merely sits at the back of the class talking to himselves. He has shown no interest in rugger, asked to be excused prayers, and moves in a mysterious way.\" - Ferndean School Report on God - The brand new Monty Python Book.

This forum has very few flames compared to the other forums I've been to.

It used to have many.

Really? Wonder where all the flamers went? Cool that they didn't stick around, sick of non-purpose flames.

Well, usually, posts like this one get flamed by Negative. Im supprised he hasn't got his claws into you yet. HEHE Just wait.

Talking yup

Things have improved here when it comes to the number of flames. It should stay this way.

New to AntiOnline

I'm sorry if i sound like a newbie, Its probably because I am.

What exactly is Flaming?

Wink

FS, you are such a f**k up are your parents first cousins or brother and sister...
    Hehe just kidding, that was a flame