Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you do in the real world.

Dead Man Walking

What do you do in the real world.

Okay i have seen numerous posts here lately like, whats your favorite video game, whats you level of education ect ect ect. so heres my contribution to the off subject threads. What do you do for a living? Are you a student? do you work in the IT feild?

Im a truck driver.

I do In-house tech support for my local area. I may not use windows at home, but it sure keeps me in a job
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I'm a professor who enjoys abusing.. errr... challenging (ya! That's it!! ) her students at a college.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

i'm a computer programmer, writing super-boring software with VBA and SQL...
    i also paint houses and do pressure-washing (side/weekend job)
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

I'm still in college, major/minoring in Political Science/CIS.

Im a freshman in high school, taking all the computer courses i can....and i mow my lawn and scam my parents for money.

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Don't laugh too hard..

I am an electronics tech for the postal service. I am a substitute teacher also.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Dead Man Walking
    actualy im not just a truck driver. Thats just what i do for the majority of my money. I am trying to get atleast an associated degree in computers but with the nature of my profesion i dont have time to take alot of classes. I have managed to get my A+ cert and im working on my net+ in the meantime. I am studied the A+ independantly and am waiting till i get done with a few classes to to take my net+. I also maintain a 4 computer network for the trucking company i work for.

Am a student, As a "Part time job" wash cars, cut grass, fix peoples computer, And the most important one <Tree remover man/"Tow Guy"> (Bomb/Fireworks and rope can do u wanders...rofl). And another job is making people laugh on AO.....Priceless.Rofl.
    Bye --d00dz attackin
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

go to college, and work in the lab of the hospital in my city. i mean, where else can you have someone bring you eyeballs in a jar and legs in a biohazard bag?
    -the hour has begun, your eyes are now opened-