Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone Know where I can find the butt bunny's

Originally posted by knightmb

Now he was pissed..... He took off his makeup, put on a business suit, and starting going to a Christian church. They had some sort of strange hold on him. The thoughts going through his head were.........

........man oh man i really like these silk boxer shorts.

…Meanwhile deep within his subconscious, he was thinking “if I cut my head of I can end the bunnies that have not yet escaped.”
    …In the meantime, his frontal lobe saturated with alcohol detached and ran ramped killing all the male but bunnies.......

Eating_Scarlett
    And now that all the male butt bunnies were dead, the females were left to rule the world, and everyone lived happily ever after.

The End.

Banned

And then....

The women ruled for many days may be even a whole month, but the enevitable happened. They were struck by the worst plauge ever known to mankind sure to wipe out the whole female butt bunnie species.

The name of this plauge.......female butt bunnie PMS crossed with an oh so familiar womanly trait (insecurity and mistrust), combined to make a strain of butt bunnie so horrible even the elder wise bunny's fjeared!

This ass hoe of a butt bunnie was called:

The insecure Bitch!!!...............AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Unfortunately, with the male butt bunnies gone, the females had no way to carry on the race. They must find another sort of mate to carry the torch of butt bunnyness...
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Eating_Scarlett
    so they used dogs.

Yuck!

Yikes! That's just not right.

Besides, what would the offspring be called? Butt Barking Bunnies? Dog Butt Bunnies? Canine Butt Bunnies? Suggestions?
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Eating_Scarlett
    Bog bunnies. Woof.

Hmm. Interesting.

Revenge of the Butt Bunnies (Part II): Comming Soon.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Hey Rogue, should you be out looking for a job???

j/k

Hows it going, any prospects?

Cheers:
    DjM