It was because of UN regualtions in the Middle East. I saw it comin', and I'm not even in the US.
I'm sure Uncle Sam will be happy to recruit you (say, in the psychic section).
Of course it's invincible...not. My god damn closet is more secure than windows.
Why don't you put your computer IN your closet? That'll be more secure than any Pentagon-computer.
Really? Wonder where all the flamers went? Cool that they didn't stick around, sick of non-purpose flames.
From now on, you're on my list Non-purpose flames? How about 41 non-purpose posts in a couple of days?
Too many links. I think you guys need a decent menu script, hard to navigate, hard on the eyes etc.
A decent menu script? Why not get along with Mr. Waring and make one, smartass? Hard to navigate? Try using a mouse instead of a joystick.If it's hard on your eyes, just close them. And shut up, too, will you?
I have just decided to post in your pointless post.
Why not use your Xerox? It'll safe you from copying-and-pasting.
I don't want my email flooded with "somebody replied to your post"
Most people figure out things first before they start complaining.
Never mind I just figured it out.
You figured it out! Good job!
I haven't seen any of them.
Why don't you tell us what you did see, instead of what you didn't. I bet that list will be a lot shorter.
I've actually seen a few not so nice posts about JP, people at hack3r talk about boycotting this site, dunno why, it's a great site for newbies
I bet they started thinking about boycotting this site after having read 41 useless posts in a couple of days. Can't blame them...
Roll Call
Seems kinda pointless as no one can reply, but why would anyone anyway?
What's your point, then?
Purple Scrollbars
Yup they suck
You wouldn't be interested in buying my old black-and-white-screen, would you?
Maybe...maybe not? - Now were all just confused.
There's no '-key on your keyboard? And speak for yourself. I don't like people speaking for all of us.
Go learn off other sites like many others. Some people don't have all day to teach you.
You obviously have all day. I suppose you just don't have anything to teach.
This is one wierd thread.
You bet your ass it is.
I started with guides to mostly harmless hacking. Dude, I'll post a few awesome links when I find them, they're on my hard drive somewhere...
Dude, don't bother...
OK, this is just a guess, but the dude who started this thread probarbly didn't want a histry/mythology or whatever lesson, but I must admit, it's pretty interesting.
I'll quote RogueSpy on this one: 'Yet another brilliant post from Raditz. . . Keep up the good work.'
But there is a dhtml script at dynamicdrive.com called tree that might do. Actually, it probarbly won't, but they've got other cool menu's.
'It might do. Actually, it probarly (sic) won't?' MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
I don't htink my NZ ISP has a time limit, probarbly caus I get disconnected every 10 bloody minutes
Your ISP probably has got a Bullshit-detection-interface implemented.
Instant messaging sucks. Just my opinion. Big deal if they get my IP
I have my firewall setup to block everything coming from your range. That's what I did with your IP.
Zonealarm is the best windows firewall in my opinion, it'll slow crackers down enough to discourage them.
You have ZoneAlarm installed on your closet?
hhhhhmmmmmmmmm. I never downloaded from there anyway.
Just Mmmbopping around? And again, you're sharing with us what you DIDN'T do.
What the hell is this post about? - What was that forum about? - I was just asking what this post was about
Why don't you use Google? 'google.com, use their directory search, their plain search is cool too. 99.9% of the time, you'll find what you want there', that's what you yourself said before.

And next time I'll put my flame-mode ON.