Thread: help to clean out NewLoveA

Question help to clean out NewLoveA

hi i need some help and i cannt get into the chatroom so ill ask my question here. i was recently infected by NewloveA i got rid of the virus but now my system is having problems. when ive been on awhile 2 hours or so the net wont let me access any sites keeps telling me to check my settings. to correct this i have to go offline then access my systems tools and use the internet repair kit. at times i have to do this 4 or 5 times in a 1 hour time on the net . im getting very tired of running the program and was wondering if there was anyone out there who could help me. i havent been using the computer for that long so... im not the greatest at figuring things out but am trying to learn anything i can to keep my computer from becoming an expensive paperweight. thanks in advance for any help
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Banned
    I don't know what damage was done already before you removed the virus, but this one seems to be extremely aggressive: because this worm overwrites all files regardless of extension (the contents of all files will be deleted, leaving the affected files with a byte length of zero, due to an error in the virus - except for the ones that are in use), proper removal can only be achieved by restoring the affected files from known clean backups. Desinfecting won't help if some of your system files were infected.

I never thought I would say this, but here it goes: format your harddrive...

I hope you learned never to open VBS-attachment...

If you have to, you can always just format the hard drive!
    You probobly already knew that!

Banned
    Yes Elysium, he already knew that. You wanna know why? Because I told him 24 hours before you did...

26 hours.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

i thank Negative for all the help he gave me he even dumbed it down for me as im not the smartest when it comes to reformating my harddrive it will take some time but im working on it and it is going well
    No good deed goes unpunished.