Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pleeeez help a new user!!

Kwiep

Red face

i'M learning the ambacht (netherlands, my english is sometimes very very very bad) of hacking (i'm learning C++ and some linux ****) and I have the code of sub7 and i'm now busy figuring out how it works axactly, i don't use it because every virusscanner detects the server (ip adresses can be very often found in the header, specially if you're using hotmail). Am I still a script kiddie?

Banned
    Neel, Neel, Neel...
    I was going to say something, but I won't bother.

Keep up the good work, Neel! You're doing good! You'll be an Über-hacker in no time!

Banned
    Neel, Neel, Neel...
    I was going to say something, but I won't bother.

Keep up the good work, Neel! You're doing good! You'll be an Über-hacker in no time!

well neel....

you're only a script kiddie if you can't write a program to do what sub7 does. understanding of what a trojan does doesn't immediately strip you of the title of script kiddie. only being able to write all the programs you like to use makes you a non-script kiddie. and I'm referring to cracking programs really, not other programs. I don't expect anyone to be able to produce an OS entirely on their own while rewriting existing network protocols and drivers just to prove they're not a script kiddie.

Banned
    Tearsofnight, I was a happy guy until I read your post. I guess I'll have to face it: I AM A SCRIPT KIDDIE!
    Poor me.
    At least I got da Borge up and blinking his eye.

Banned
    you're only a script kiddie if you can't write a program to do what sub7 does. understanding of what a trojan does doesn't immediately strip you of the title of script kiddie. only being able to write all the programs you like to use makes you a non-script kiddie. and I'm referring to cracking programs really, not other programs. I don't expect anyone to be able to produce an OS entirely on their own while rewriting existing network protocols and drivers just to prove they're not a script kiddie.

I was going to light the blowtorch, but I'll keep it simple.

Mr. Tearsofnight: Please post some of your code (don't rip it either) lets see if you back such uber c0d3r blab.

I will await your non-response.

Lightbulb

Well, buddy... the guys donīt like of these kinds of questions...
    Go out, try to find out how it works and go seek for some tutorial, if you want it... Understand ? Iīm not even a hacker, because Iīm trying to become one... Iīm just a newbie...
    I just want to say one thing: Donīt do to the others what you donīt like to happen with you, ok ?

Thereīs a lot of information at the internet... take some tutorials, try to learn something... and be happy

Talking Let'm

I say let the dood try it. If he get's caught, all the more reason to learn how to do stuff yourself and without the aid of other peoples backdoored proggiez. I was once a script kiddy. Until I faced the harsh reality of it all. Then I wrote my own stuff when needed and didn't count on other programs to get me in trouble.

Viper

lmao

what kind of code? c, c++, java, or perl? and if you would be kind enough to post some of your code in kind after I post mine.... (keep in mind that my code is rather stupid as I do all my coding for school currently--but I can write a proggie if you give me the specifications. And don't say "A trojan". I won't supply stuff to more would-be 1337 script kiddies.)

I await your reply NoNeckJoe

I only ask one thing: Don't choose something so ridiculously difficult or time consuming for me to code that it'll take me a month to write it. (i.e. device drivers, firewalls, huge databases....)

I'll respond when I've read your reply.