Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skript Kiddies?@!

Banned

Skript Kiddies?@!

script kiddies pl.n.

The lowest form of cracker; script kiddies do mischief with scripts and programs written by others, often without understanding the exploit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok. First off. I used to be a script kiddy and then I realized that if I really loved computers then why the hell am I running someone elses programs to do something which I could do.

Secondly. Damn You Script Kiddies!

That is all.

---------------
    UnL337R4ng3r- aka Gay script kiddy

Hey man if you hate the Kiddies so much, show them a bit of the ropes. Send them some good links but don't be a butt. You stated that you yourself was at one time a script kiddy and I'm sure you didn’t have some great epiphany and suddenly you were the White Hat hacker God, or are you Black Hat? Does not matter.

All I’m saying is simply; Most if not all computer users start out using programs before they can even begin to fathom writing one. Stop downplaying the kids, some of them are the next generation of hackers just trying to get started. If they mess stuff up, oh well that’s part of the process. Question; how many times did you crashed your own box trying to figure stuff out? I hope your open-minded enough to grasp even a glimpse of what I’m saying.

This is just my opinion, don’t be an @ss.

Banned

Angry Dude....

Fully Saturate whats your problem.
    Everything I haev written so far you have been an @ss about. Can you please treat me nicer. Thankyou.

Anyway yeah I show dem da ropes

I'd just thought i'd do this:-
    @ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss
    @ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss

hmmm....

unL337R4ng3r, you act very much so like a 1337 h4x0r. judging the book by the cover I'd say you're still a script kiddy, or at least someone who was a script kiddy until very recently.

FullySaturate, white hat and black hat? I've always stuck with the conventional hacker/cracker. has the media had this much influence on the hacking and cracking community? since when has hacking included unlawfully breaking into remote networks or "fixing" software? 0_o

and last but not least, when the HELL did Antionline turn into cyberarmy?

Re: hmmm....

Originally posted by tearsofnight
    FullySaturate, white hat and black hat? I've always stuck with the conventional hacker/cracker. has the media had this much influence on the hacking and cracking community? since when has hacking included unlawfully breaking into remote networks or "fixing" software? 0_o
    I think it is more of a metaphor for the way the person leans. Black hat Hackers aren't necessarily criminals, just people more into the offensive side of ye olde networke game.

and last but not least, when the HELL did Antionline turn into cyberarmy?
    Whoah whoah, what? What makes you think that? I've been there before, defeated a bunch of the not-quite-that-useful-nor-realistic-except-for-some-newbies challenges (up to Lt. Kernel, I think, but that was a year or two ago). How do you mean?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

cyberarmy

I meant the general attitude of the people posting on the boards. Script kiddies and flames seem to be everywhere, and security discussions seem only to be "h0w c4n I j00s3 n3tbi0s 0r sub7 t0 h4x0r **** phj001?????"

Tears, I think you just arrived at the wrong time of month or something. The kiddie-level/flame-level fluctuates. Someone a week or two ago posted about how amazed they were at the lack of flames/dumb questions.

can I join the army? maybe as a "Kernel". Sorry could not resist the easy pun.

Banned
    Whoah whoah, what? What makes you think that? I've been there before, defeated a bunch of the not-quite-that-useful-nor-realistic-except-for-some-newbies challenges (up to Lt. Kernel, I think, but that was a year or two ago). How do you mean?
    So you've been talking to Elisa, huh? That woman really gave me the creeps, with her sweet little kitten named Mr.Yawner... Or am I not supposed to tell that?

Originally posted by coyote
    can I join the army? maybe as a "Kernel". Sorry could not resist the easy pun.
    I think I already mentioned that pun when I said I had been a Lt. Kernel.

Negative: Once it was a cat, whatsisname-I've-forgotten, then it was a pet carbon rod or something, and then it was HATE of deepthought... Pretty pathetic for an 'excercise in social engineering', since it is hardly social nor engineering.