Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skript Kiddies?@!

Banned

Yo.

I've been in the game for 3 years. 2 of them being skript kiddy years. I'm only 14 so please stop making fun of me.

Also I'm not a n00b.
    Neiher am I a Blackhat.

Bye

Banned

Yo.

I've been in the game for 3 years. 2 of them being skript kiddy years. I'm only 14 so please stop making fun of me.

Also I'm not a n00b.
    Neiher am I a Blackhat.

Bye

Wow, I think I have to agree with Terr. As when I was on last (not too long ago) it was nothing like this. Also, unl337R4ng3r 3 years isn't that long.I dont call myself a hacker yet and I have been *****in around with my computer for going on 7 years. Then again I don't REALLY know what the hell a hacker is yet. Everyones opinion seems to be different. I think it may just be someone that loves toolin around with computers and is (hopefully) good at it. Again though this is just my opinion, and everyone sure as hell has a lot of thouse.
    \"Progress and conduct: I\'m afraid that I am severly dissapointed in God\'s works. All three of him have shown no tendency to improve and He merely sits at the back of the class talking to himselves. He has shown no interest in rugger, asked to be excused prayers, and moves in a mysterious way.\" - Ferndean School Report on God - The brand new Monty Python Book.

Arrow Lascaux

I agree with your view of a hacker: someone who messes around on a computer FOR FUN and is (hopefully) good at it. You left one thing out: true hackers don't do illegal stuff. Crackers do. True hackers work to keep the crackers from getting ahead (or at least that's my view). Think of it this way: hackers built the Internet; crackers seek to destory it. Hope that maybe helps clear up your confusion.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.