Thread: Win 2k Incompatibility Issues

Angry Win 2k Incompatibility Issues

I am very pissed that I finally got WIN2k and now my Norton System works 2000 (of all versions) doesn't work in Windows 2000. (isn't there something wrong with that?) Anyways, I absolutley LOVE! win2k. Stability And Speed are GREAT! But I'm having other issues besides norton(which includes Norton Anti-Virus, Which was paid good money for) My USB camera wont' work. I am still looking into updated drivers for it and there are other misc. Problems with incompatibility all over the place, Basicly all I can use is AIM, mIRC, AOL, JUNO and other basic things. But nothing extensive. I NEED HELP!

Banned
    Go to windowsupdate.microsoft.com and download the compatibility update.

Be sure to use ie 6, it has support that allows the updating of drivers via windowsupdate

Banned
    Faust: IE 6 doesn't have 'support that allows the updating of drivers'. I think you are referring to the Tools --> Windows Update option in the menu-bar. The only thing it does is direct you to http://www.windowsupdate.com , where you can update your Windows system, not your drivers...

Post about win2000

hello
    so you have update your windows 98 to 2000 without making a format to your computer this why norton wont works
    you have to reinstall norton 2000.

About your USB ports dont try anything it will not work
    i assure you .win2000 doesnt recognize any hardware made before 3 years (in 1997 >>>>>>>.)

so i wish you good luck you with your windows

bye
    If God had intended
    Man to program,
    we would be born
    with serial I/O ports.