View Poll Results: Is studying virii to improve one's code a good idea?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, if you aren't vulnerable to them on the machine you're studying them on.

4 66.67%
  • Depends on the virus.

1 16.67%
  • No, even if you aren't vulnerable.

0 0%
  • *shrugs* Whatever. It's your machine.

1 16.67%

Thread: Zone Alarm

Zone Alarm

What do you think of the firewall called ZoneAlarm I need a firewall and have heard it is a good one. How would you rate it?
    DEVELOPERCLUB.CJB.NET - the best web designer resource well, if it wasn\'t Under Construction

Thumbs up

ive used zone alarm for a year and i find it to be quite good it doesnt stop virues from reaching you through email but it does stop unwanted access to your computer one thing you may want to do is disable the popup window that happens when someone tries to access your computer it can happen so many times that it can freeze your system
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Zone Alarm is highly rated at all the sites I frequent. People seem to love it. Very user friendly.

Price is right.

Keep it updated.
    KapperDog

Thumbs up

I seen nothing wrong with Zone Alarm, but I perfer NeoWatch. It utilizes Neo-Trace technology. Give it a try some time.

Banned

well there are many good firewalls out there but personally i prefer BlackICE Defender

Talking Zonealarm

Zonealarm has been quite effective for me. i've used it for about 10 months and it has proved itself worthy. Like others say "the price is right too!"