Thread: Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day

I think that it woul be kinda cool to work in a quote of the day on the homepage so that maybe people could find some interesting computer-related quotes to put in their signature. Just an idea. Let me know what you think.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

heres one of my favorite quotes of all times
    and it was said right here at AO.

"what's sub7gold.zip? I tri3d it, and sinc3 th3n 3v3ryon3 lov3s m3! Th3y com3 visit m3 right in my comput3r! That is sooo cool! "
    - Negative

LOL
    it was wene Negative was mocking the newbies
    I still have not stoped laughing at this .

Qu0te

Heh...

- Sex is like hacking, you get in, you get out, and hope nothing can trace you

Greetings,
    Eric

Banned
    Greetings:

If you want inspirational quotes, maybe you should try Oprah's website?