Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hack the schools

sebastos12

Thumbs up

Thankz Negative you're the best guy, but i want to ask you something. If i find the IP address and the port where the server connects what can i do? Can i connect? If yes what actions can i do?

lol yeah u can have fun wid your school computers,

our school has a *nix box as a firewall/gateway and i found out that it had proxy software on it so i got the address and put it on some public proxies list, the net was slow at school for a while and even halted till the school brought in the techie to fix it, now its all secure
    \" If U Can Think It It Can be Done \"

Sebastos12.....being that you don't know what linux, you believe that every password is 'Pencil' and your asking even more stupid questions, I think i have a site more on your level - for the good of yourself and others, go here - im sure in one of the chatrooms there you can get all sorts of great information on how to become a soon-to-be-expelled-from-school script kiddie
    Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune

wow, kiwihaxor !! respect !! and your pride stinks all over the world...

S12, DON'T get me going on people like you

Shmoo
    I am starting to sense tension.

Banned
    Thankz Negative you're the best guy, but i want to ask you something.
    Finally someone that recognizes my Über-h3X0r-skills!
    If i find the IP address and the port where the server connects what can i do? Can i connect? If yes what actions can i do?
    Just remember the password, Sebastos... And about the actions you can do:
    - you could change your grades (all straigt A's, no-one will notice!!)
    - you could even change your name (why not change it in 'Sebastos-the-Über-h3x0'r, no-one will notice!!)
    - you could change the names of the teachers you don't like (change it in 'The-teacher-I-Sebastos-don't-like', no-one will notice!!)

Coming soon: lesson number 3! Stay tuned, Sebastos!

Negative-- You are truly awesome.

And you, my dear S12, are a moron! If you want to crack, learn it like everyone else. If you want to be a lame script kiddie, then go be gay. If you want to truly hack, read up on computer security and help secure a website/server.

And please, don't ask any more stupid questions.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Banned

Exclamation keep trying

mr. sebastos12 what the f*** is wrong with you do u realize if you use Pencil "they" will find you in a matter of seconds so be careful if you can try to do it early in the morning when nobody will find out........................

Go read,read, and then go read some more,and after u get done reading, read something else...

Remote_Access_