Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hack the schools

sebastos12

Question Hack lessons

hi i need your help. i'm sebastos12 from greece, here we don't have your technology and hacking is easy because no one protect his/her computer with any software. so, now
    i'm beginner and i don't know much about hacking and i want to hack my school because my teachers are stupid. it is easy for you because they don't know anything about computers and they only tell us to write a text on computers. do you want to help me?
    thankz

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Hrmm. So you are openly admitting that you are about to do something illegal? There's a brilliant thought.

And you want to hack because your "teachers are stupid"? Now there's an assumption. How do you know that I'm not one of your teachers?

Re: Hack the schools

Originally posted by sebastos12
    hi i need your help. i'm sebastos12 from greece, here we don't have your technology and hacking is easy because no one protect his/her computer with any software. so, now
    i'm beginner and i don't know much about hacking and i want to hack my school because my teachers are stupid. it is easy for you because they don't know anything about computers and they only tell us to write a text on computers. do you want to help me?
    thankz
    You are a moral idiot and should be kept away from computers until you are several years older.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Sometimes we all need alittle extra depth of perception.

Angry

If you are going to post something, please post something intelectual...... not lolololol! Thank you.

sab,

Look on the slide out drawer of the principals desk. The password for the school computer will be written down on a piece of paper taped to the drawer.

I think it is "Pencil". But, they change it so you better check to make sure.

Hey, it worked for Ferris Buehler.
    KapperDog

It always amazes me to how many people come here & post crap like "Will you help me hack *****" Do they not realize what JP does for a living? Are the oblivious to the fact that he helps the FBI to track down hackers? What is this freaken world comming to? Please tell me!

Thumbs up

I never realised JP helped track down hackers but I'm glad he does i just spent the day reformating after being hit with the NewLoveA virus what a pain as far as im concerned if someone is caught for hacking or sending a virus their hides should be nailed to the wall and for these other idiots who ask for help to hack other peoples computers may the fleas of a thousand hairy apes infest their noses if you get my drift
    No good deed goes unpunished.

sebastos12

Angry

well maybe you ,terr, start to try hacking in my age but other guys start from 7,8 years because other people joining their information each other. now KapperDog my school is in greece and i ask you if you tell me the code for american schools or every school? and if i know their code i can see their files and make them a bit different?
    thankz

Talking

Its funny that yall are talking about computers at school. At mine... peeps are stupids. The nimda "worm" (im tired of it being called a virus). They expected It to be me cause they wont let me touch another computer In the school because i went into Ms dos and Pinged yahoo.com. It Is the teacher ignorance which caused It, Its messed up cause It is sent through emails, and then it preys on the networks..... I laughed when I saw It on the hardrive at school, the infamous README.exe. But when I saw It on one of my drives at home I got pissed..... It currpted most of my files!!!!

When you say hack the computers at school..... you dont have anything In mind. You probaly one of those stupids who seen the movie hackers and said i want to hack..... but like I told you, you have to have a goal in mind, like getting a test or quiz (I know I have had mmy share).

I have to agree with you, Teachers are stupid, Ive seen teachers bank notes on the network of my school....... stupid!
    Attached Images Attached Images