Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Hack the schools

Senior since the 3 dot era

Thumbs down Sebastos12

Well, sebastos12...

you're *not* a real hacker just a scriptkiddie or maybe a cracker.
    A hacker doesn't hack into a computer because someone else is stupid, but to learn or for a compo.

If you don't know Linux you're in very deep ****, read some books on it or read on webpages...

So, don't spill harddisk space with *wrong* questions; I think you need to be more or less an autodidact in these topics.

Cool

OK, seb...read this VERY carefully. I know it's not in greek, but I think you'll get it.
    Shut up
    I've yet to see a useful post with your name attached to it, and I've yet to see you show you know _anything_ about computers or security.
    My suggestion is to stop posting for a month, and just read _everything_ then maybe you'll develop at least a basic understanding of whatever the hell it is you're trying to talk about.
    -Grim

Banned
    Sebastos some reading will do you no harm, perhaps a programming language to escape the 'script kiddie' stigma, or maybe something more ambitious it's up to you.
    You dont have to be destructive to impress anyone, in fact Id be more impressed by a hacker who could create a computer from scratch [few and far between perhaps] and one who could destroy the hard work put into it.

Please read sometime on Ethics, books, tutorials, the Bible I dont care just dont take the easy road and be a script kiddie, give yourself a challenge and prove you are better than destruction.

Sebastos take a look at:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=133164

and

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=133107

and

http://www.linux.org

after reading that...
    grew up, go to a bookshop and buy:

Hacking Exposed: Network Security Secrets & Solutions, Third Edition by Stuart McClure, Joel Scambray, and George Kurtz ISBN: 0-07-219381-6

hey seb it's ok you gotta learn some how right sorry it dosn't just come naturally to some just look on the net and in book stores for hacking stuff, hackers need to be readers too

Cool

WOWOHWOW!!! I mean, why don't you just post it on the board and tell someone what you plan on doing already! Oh, that's right you did....Essential element to good plan is to actually hav a set goal in mind. See, there really is no point in poring through code if you hve no idea what you are looking at. To reitterate the feelings of my comrades-->You cannot fly is you have no runway. Take your time, use your mind, FREE your mind...Wow...Ok, i've vented. Today's phrase that pays: Know where you set your sights, lest you lose the field of view. Nuff said, and don't forget your lunch. Useful tool: Metasearch, keyword:Linux+Basics. Hopefully, you find your way to the right path.

He aren't you that same greek guy, which posted the exact same letter on the board a few weeks ago.

but then your personal message was something like

"you need to teach us hack so that we can break into schools and hack their systems and that is nice. beginning hackers Greece (BHG)" and with lots a animated smilies with it

is this right
    or am I just having one of my daily deja vu's!
    GOD invented evolution \'cause he couldn\'t do it all by himself.

sebastos12
    I'm sorry i have made many guys here angry with me, but maybe you know when you first time you've done something new or a thing you were trying for days or weeks. You were very excited with this and you thing you are god, about a week now i've been like that. I'M SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME bawling bawling bawling bawling . PLEASE

Well, well

Some regret...
    that's better

Now keep your mind clear and don't further waiste harddiskspace on JP's servers

Talking

Hmmmmmm. War Games now that takes me back a few years
    Makes you want to dail random phone numbers listening for modem handshakes doesn't it
    Hmmmm i am in the mood for a WHOPPER
    \" I love fools and mistakes i\'m alway\'s making them \" (Charles Darwin)