Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hack the schools

Cool geez...

You're going to kill us for giving you negative points, eh?
    With what?

Your uber haxor skills?

Now seriously. OK, asking how to hack a school server was dumb enough...but if you would have left it at that, it wouldn't have been so bad. However daily following up with posts less mature and more idiotic then the last is only gonna get you flamed and flamed and flamed.

You're just lucky negative is being so nice and telling you all those 3l337 h4x0r tricks.

-Grim

hey go learn english.....how to write and speak.....then come on back and i will show you how to hack.....foreigners.....lol

----blayde----
    keep it coming

Thumbs up Re: sebastos12

First know the that a hacker doesn't destroy or do any kind of dammage to the system which he hacks. With his high knowledge about the system enter the system safely ,checks the data present and logs out of it with out damaging it.

well u can start learn hacking form of the site given below

www.hackersclub.com
    www.hackerslab.org
    www.blackcode.com
    www.blacksun.box.sk
    http://hackingtruths.box.sk
    www.altalvista.com

First check out these site and need more help contact me.

I wish Good Luck For u
    If you Can Dream It,You Can Make It Happen

sebastos12
    Thankz babu4uall. Blayde= the best English teacher, but one advice DON'T FORGET THE COMMAS (HAHAHAHA )

Thumbs down Lamer

Sebastos12, shut up. Honestly, I'm beggening to beleive that the number at the end of your name is your age. For Christ's sake, if your going to post up anything, (and with the 100+ posts you have so far I'm already feeling sorry for those who have felt the pain...) post up something worthwhile, that we can ALL enjoy. Hmmmm, I have an idea, maybe something security related, maybe you've found a new exploit (doubt that), but instead of bragging about on how you 'tried' to hack into your school's computer system, try and see if you can patch it up.

*sigh*...when do they ever learn. Is this the generation of '1337 ub3r h4x0r's I'll be talking with in a couple of years?
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

I'm suprised that nobody got this earlier....You say that the password to all the schools is Pencil; Well that is outdated...see they updated all the software and now passwords have to be longer than 8 characters and they have to have at least one number in them...The real password to all the schools computers is Number2Pencil ... I hope you get this in time...

sebastos12

Thumbs down Re: Lamer

Originally posted by [WebCarnage]
    Sebastos12, shut up. Honestly, I'm beggening to beleive that the number at the end of your name is your age. For Christ's sake, if your going to post up anything, (and with the 100+ posts you have so far I'm already feeling sorry for those who have felt the pain...) post up something worthwhile, that we can ALL enjoy. Hmmmm, I have an idea, maybe something security related, maybe you've found a new exploit (doubt that), but instead of bragging about on how you 'tried' to hack into your school's computer system, try and see if you can patch it up.

*sigh*...when do they ever learn. Is this the generation of '1337 ub3r h4x0r's I'll be talking with in a couple of years?
    Forgive me pleaz. **** you

Red face

I'm sorry but people like this should not be allowed to use a computer. The entire purpose if hacking is for exploration of a computer systems. With someone else telling you what to do, there is no point. Explore on your own, you will get more out of it!!!

sebastos12
    Ooh, well we have a hackmaster here. Let's see then what have you explored?

well sabastos, if he is wrong to say that hacking is exploring and the thirst for knowledge, then what is it about for you.....

herein may lie the problem