Thread: IP Spoofing

IP Spoofing

Ive been looking around for info on IP spoofing, i haven't really found much...maybe some links or info anything! thanks alot!
    Sometimes we all need alittle extra depth of perception.

Please read the article i posted ealier this week:
    here is the url:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=112813

chris@zxtech.net
    www.zxtech.net
    ZXtech UNIX Hosting

just go to altavista and typein the short name for it, if that does not work than go to a small search eng on a gtmhh web site and type in that what your looking for.
    Sometimes, they come back.
    I\'m here now! But time is needed to learn and grow agian, time will be here, but in the end. what\'s mines is not yours. I just stole the last of it. never more?

Have you tried www.google.com? It has all the answers if you take the time to ask the right questions.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Book - Hack Attacks Revealed. Read it.

"I drank what?" - Socrates

I recommend this link. Great intro for spoofing.
    http://www.neworder.box.sk/newsread.php?newsid=3825
    I would also recommend reading hack attacks. It might be a bit basic for some of the people on this forum but it covers a lot of ground.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Sorry to burst your bubble but ip spoofing doesn't even work anymore and plus it's a pain in the ass to do it even if it still worked.

IP spoofing may not be as important as it once was but its still a good idea to at lest understand how it works.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Normally , IP spoofing nowadays isn't really a big threat anymore . However , when use conjunction with SYS flood , it will creat Land_attack . This stuff is quite hazarious .
    And in some case , such as a small office that rent one or two IPs , then NAT the inside local IP out to the internet , IP spoofing is the only way to attack such system.
    Let\'s go to Paramount Great America !!!! LFC (LookingForChick)